I had a week-long camp out the 1st of this month. I'd asked for suggestions on what to take with me to make sure that I was sinfully luxurious in my outdoor enjoyment.

One thing that was recommended was a good camp chair. I had been unable to get one before I left so when I came back I ordered one of the DutchWare Hammock chairs. I paired it with some 12 or 15 foot tree straps.

This is only the second time I've had it out but I've been playing with it for a little bit now.

This thing is really comfortable and it's pretty easy to adjusted to sit more or less upright.

I'm going to say that with this lightweight fabric, quality control and care in construction will matter a lot more than normal.

I tried a couple of different anchors for the head side. I found hanging off a fork or horizontal branch works slightly better than the trunk.
My foot ends is anchored about 10 or 12 feet away. By sliding my foot end anchor 18" up and down. Making appropriate adjustments to head height and foot distance. I've gone from sitting upright in a working position, to comfortably sprawling back to nap.

It's been raining off and on today so I pitched my diamond tarp once I had it set up so I could hang out in the backyard and read during nap time.

Think I'm going to have to build a special stand to hang this in my house permanently.

Sorry can't really take a good picture of anything by myself here, and I am saving up my hubby points.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk