Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear 360
    Tarp
    SaphiRose 10x12
    Insulation
    ENO UQ/TQ

Looking for something similar to Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360

Anyone familiar with something similar in style and price to the Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360 or even 180? I have one already and love it. Looking to get a 2nd but it doesn't seem like they've been in stock for a bit now. I assume there's something similar w/ bug net and cost so I figured I'd ask here! Thanks.

The 180 appears to be in stock on their site. https://www.ridgeoutdoorgear.com/

- Clyde

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear 360
    Tarp
    SaphiRose 10x12
    Insulation
    ENO UQ/TQ
    When you click buy it takes you to Amazon and says unavailable. Thanks though!

When I was searching for cheap mass produced hammocks back in April, I considered these along with the Ridge Outdoor Gear.

OneWind https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08796SBCS...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Astagear
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKgZfNB

Hammock Bliss
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AQEO78Q...BRHHRDT77MGBK2

I ended up first buying the OneWind because I wanted to try cinch buckles instead of daisy chains that Ridge Outdoor Gear came with. The fabric weight of the OneWind was too light for my preference and caused ridges. They do make other fabric weights which I would buy if I didn't already have the one linked. I then bought the Hammock Bliss which is super comfortable and ridge free, but the netted version is significantly more expensive then sub $60 budget.

Since the Ridge Outdoor is out of stock, the only 10ft+ netted hammock in that budget seems to be the Astagear, but I have not tested it since I went with the other options listed.

Sent from my PACM00 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bucky716 View Post
    When you click buy it takes you to Amazon and says unavailable. Thanks though!
    Just checked again this morning and both the 180 and 360 seem to be in stock on Amazon. The 180 has been available for about a week now. I received mine (180) a few days ago only to unroll it and find a 1.5 inch diameter hole ripped in the bug netting. The netting is the lightest weight I’ve ever seen, so I can imagine it lasting very long for me even if I’m careful.

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    I got one of their first offerings via Amazon and the sewing was defective and the fabric started separating at the seams at one end. Had no problem sending it back for a refund but it was several months before any new ones were available. The new model did have some improvements and this one has held up. For the price I was impressed but I do not plan to use it for an overnight as the fabric stretches' too much for my weight. If you are under 200 lbs then you should be fine.
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

Quote Originally Posted by gunner76 View Post
    I got one of their first offerings via Amazon and the sewing was defective and the fabric started separating at the seams at one end. Had no problem sending it back for a refund but it was several months before any new ones were available. The new model did have some improvements and this one has held up. For the price I was impressed but I do not plan to use it for an overnight as the fabric stretches' too much for my weight. If you are under 200 lbs then you should be fine.
    I'm between 230 and 240 (depending on the week it seems) I have noticed that the fabric stretches but that has happened with all my inexpensive hammocks. I don't have any problem sleeping in it and I will hang it just a little high knowing that it should be just right by morning. I have to get up at least once during the night, more often if I have had something to sip around the campfire and I'll adjust if needed when I get up during the night.

- Clyde

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear 360
    Tarp
    SaphiRose 10x12
    Insulation
    ENO UQ/TQ
    I did manage to get another one when they popped back up in stock.

My primary sleeping hammock is the 360 and have used it many weekends just fine so far and I'm not a small guy. Maybe it's all I know and think it's fine? A friend has one too and is smaller than me and has spoke highly of it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bucky716 View Post
    Maybe it's all I know and think it's fine? A friend has one too and is smaller than me and has spoke highly of it as well.
    Sometime ignorance is bliss. My wallet thinks so. I'm usually happy with the budget stuff. :-)

- Clyde

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear 360
    Tarp
    SaphiRose 10x12
    Insulation
    ENO UQ/TQ
    I love your way of thinking. I fit, I don't fall to the ground, I sleep, and I'm happy!

• + New Posts