Quote Originally Posted by eamonnconnor View Post
I have a BB XLC and a 0 deg Wooki. Absolutely everything Warbonnet makes is bulletproof and of the highest quality, and the Wooki is dead simple to attach to your hammock (I think it would probably work well with any gathered-end hammock, although I've only tried it with my BB). They usually aren't the most ultralight option though, if that's important to you (but the gear will probably last forever with care). With all that said, I think I am retiring my Wooki for good (will probably hang onto it as a backup kit for a friend). I toss and turn a ridiculous amount in my sleep, even in a hammock, and no matter how much adjustment I do I just always seem to wake up freezing a few times each night with my legs off of the insulated area of the Wooki. That's a me problem, the Wooki is staying put and doing what it's designed to do, but now that I've switched to standard suspension UQ's I'm much warmer and getting much better rest.

I just pulled the trigger earlier today on a 0 deg Loco Libre California Reaper to replace the Wookin in fact...let's hope it gets here in time for the Fall season!
that’s interesting cuz I was having be opposite problem. Had the see my own normal underquilt lose and my backside was getting cold. Tightened it up only to have issues with it slipping out where the foot box is and then my legs getting cold. Settled on a wookie but haven’t tried it out yet. Ordered an underquilt protector and cold weather too while I was at it.