Quote Originally Posted by AmberG View Post
See, THAT’S what I was going for... I like going netless - both times - but, you know...spiders. Here in the sticks, I only have around a month of good conditions. So I guess I decided that integrated was right for me.

I liked the idea of bottom entry, especially for flying things, but I’ve seen firsthand - and recently - how crafty those creeping things can be....I hate being arachnophobic. I’m hanging my head in shame.

But that’s awesome, seriously! I hate that I can’t easily adjust my UQ anymore.
just a side note: shame is not warranted here, arachnophobia seems to be sort of in our genes (at least it's very easy to awaken it and make it a life long phobia, typically happens in childhood). but know that there are ways to handle it with patience and care, you don't _have_ to live with it (definitely not through forced exposure though, so yes make sure your bugnets are tested and approved before use, etc). i do appreciate your statement that you hate arachnophobia, not the spiders (i know how hard it is to make the differentiation, so respect); when i hear of people killing all buglife on a half mile radius so they can have a picnic, because they saw a spider, it makes me want to cry.