Just came back from 4 night in Rainier and I played around with the Ninox UQ quite a bit. My verdict is that the WB Wookie is the best starting point but I had to get creative to take out slack on the non insulated part that is opposite my feet and also clip the non insulated part that is opposite my head to get the insulation to stay in close enough contact.

I put my daughter in the Ninox (11yo and 65 lbs) with a HG Phoenix and her tossing and turning kept popping the UQ out of the hammock. I ended up wrapping an ENO Blaze over all that since it's higher and that helped.

Short version: existing UQ aren't a great fit for the Ninox because a) it's a huge 11.5' hammock with a ton of stretch b) the lay is so flat that there can gaps and weird angles that push the boundaries of UQ edges. I might pull the trigger on the in house Inferno just to compare. It's stops being fun when I'm spending 30 minutes fussing with an UQ and my family is enjoying the vistas. Set it and forget it can't be beat. (Like when I setup the WB Wookie and Eldorado)