Hammock
    SLD Tree Runner
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Operator, Habanero
    Suspension
    Turtles, Whoopies

Dutchware Chameleon Hammock Setup in 1.6 or Lighter Hexon, Coyote Brown + Asym Bugnet

Hey all,

I’m interested in buying a good to great condition Dutchware Gear Chameleon Setup in Coyote Brown.

I’m particularly interested in a 1.2 Hexon, but I’ll consider anything up to 1.6. Must include Asym bugnet, tie outs and continuous loops.

I have a Coyote Brown top cover, breathalyzer and Underquilt protector that I’m trying to match because...well just because.

I know it’s a long shot but hopefully someone has something close to what I’m looking for!
    Last edited by grimm0614; 04-06-2021 at 12:53.

Hammock
    DH Darien, SLD Tree Runner
    Tarp
    HG hex
    Insulation
    Timmermade, Revolt
    Suspension
    Kevlar, Lapp Hitch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by grimm0614 View Post
    Hey all,

I’m interested in buying/trading for a good to great condition Dutchware Gear Chameleon Setup in Coyote Brown.

I’m particularly interested in a 1.2 Hexon, but I’ll consider anything up to 1.6. Must include Asym bugnet, tie outs and continuous loops.

I have a Coyote Brown top cover, breathalyzer and Underquilt protector that I’m trying to match because...well just because.

I also have a 1.6 Hexon Chameleon in Woodland Camo with symmetrical bugnet, tie outs and continuous loops that I would be open to trading straight up if the conditions are similar. Everything is in great condition, no damage, snags, etc. and comes from a smoke free home.

I know it’s a long shot but hopefully someone has something close to what I’m looking for!
    I have what you're looking for in Hexon 1.0. Asym net, quilt hooks, side pull-out hooks, Coyote Brown. Dutch SRL is gray Lash-it. The CLs are some that I made before learning to splice, using double fisherman's bend to tie, but I'll include a couple of 'proper' spliced CLs which you can install if you like, and I have the side pull-out bungee cords and hooks, which I never used. Excellent condition with no snags in the hammock or net.

$140 shipped if you're interested.
    Five Basic Principles of Going Lighter (not me... the great Cam Honan of OZ)
    “If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.” ~ Gen. George S Patton

Hammock
    SLD Tree Runner
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Operator, Habanero
    Suspension
    Turtles, Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoulder View Post
    I have what you're looking for in Hexon 1.0. Asym net, quilt hooks, side pull-out hooks, Coyote Brown. Dutch SRL is gray Lash-it. The CLs are some that I made before learning to splice, using double fisherman's bend to tie, but I'll include a couple of 'proper' spliced CLs which you can install if you like, and I have the side pull-out bungee cords and hooks, which I never used. Excellent condition with no snags in the hammock or net.

$140 shipped if you're interested.
    PMd!

Hammock
    SLD Tree Runner
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Operator, Habanero
    Suspension
    Turtles, Whoopies
    Purchased from cmoulder, thread closed.

• + New Posts