Towns end, WBRR
    Tarp
    Mini/thunder, ugq
    Insulation
    AHE,zenbivy,JRB,HG
    Suspension
    HG UL Daisy chain

Mt Washington 4

I think this is the end of my buying spree. Just received my first down Uq. A beautiful piece! Can’t wait to try it out. I didn’t realize they were in Pennsylvania. Being in NY I had it in two days! Thanks guys.I’ve been sooo impressed with all the cottage vendors I’ve ordered from thanks to this site.
    kris

Hammock
    JRB James River Bridge
    Tarp
    JRB 11 X 10
    Insulation
    JRB Quilts
    Suspension
    Webbing, TG, DC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmazuro View Post
    I think this is the end of my buying spree. Just received my first down Uq. A beautiful piece! Can’t wait to try it out. I didn’t realize they were in Pennsylvania. Being in NY I had it in two days! Thanks guys.I’ve been sooo impressed with all the cottage vendors I’ve ordered from thanks to this site.
    kris
    Awesome! Glad you are happy with your quilt and received it quickly.
    Jacks R Better, makers of the of the Original Under Quilt and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock.
    www.jacksrbetter.com
    Facebook: JacksRBetterQuilts
    Intstagram: Jacks_R_Better_Quilts

Hammock
    Towns end, WBRR
    Tarp
    Mini/thunder, ugq
    Insulation
    AHE,zenbivy,JRB,HG
    Suspension
    HG UL Daisy chain
    So I set up the Mt Washington on my hammock gear hammock with the included suspension hangers and boy it sure fits nice. Just wanted to confirm a thing or two. When using this quilt on an 11’ hammock with the included hangers I presume it’s normal to basically be at its optimal end to end tightness? I only ask because using the supplied hangers, I can’t make it looser. I also don’t think I want it tighter. I don’t want to over stress the corner loops. The hangers are right tight against the ge on the continuous loops. Aside from snugging up the cinched ends there is absolutely zero adjustments to make? Does that seem about right? I’m not sure if I’m explaining it good enough. Could it really set up this easy?
    thanks
    kris
    Last edited by Kmazuro; 03-19-2021 at 19:19.

Hammock
    JRB James River Bridge
    Tarp
    JRB 11 X 10
    Insulation
    JRB Quilts
    Suspension
    Webbing, TG, DC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmazuro View Post
    So I set up the Mt Washington on my hammock gear hammock with the included suspension hangers and boy it sure fits nice. Just wanted to confirm a thing or two. When using this quilt on an 11’ hammock with the included hangers I presume it’s normal to basically be at its optimal end to end tightness? I only ask because using the supplied hangers, I can’t make it looser. I also don’t think I want it tighter. I don’t want to over stress the corner loops. The hangers are right tight against the ge on the continuous loops. Aside from snugging up the cinched ends there is absolutely zero adjustments to make? Does that seem about right? I’m not sure if I’m explaining it good enough. Could it really set up this easy?
    thanks
    kris
    A good guide is to have the underquilt suspension tight enough that it slightly lifts the hammock when it empty. Next, while you are in it tighten the end drawcords just enough to seal off the ends but not too much. It is that easy, I rarely have to make any adjustments when setting up I just clip my underquilt on.
    Jacks R Better, makers of the of the Original Under Quilt and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock.
    www.jacksrbetter.com
    Facebook: JacksRBetterQuilts
    Intstagram: Jacks_R_Better_Quilts

Hammock
    Towns end, WBRR
    Tarp
    Mini/thunder, ugq
    Insulation
    AHE,zenbivy,JRB,HG
    Suspension
    HG UL Daisy chain
    Thanks for personally responding! Then I think I’m all set! It seems to be a perfect fit it seems to really stay in place nicely above my shoulder.
    thanks again for a great product and getting it to me in two days!
    kris

• + New Posts