Tarp
    Print2Fabric
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness HG
    Suspension
    Mantis w Spider Da
    Images
    Donation update!

He says, “You come first – Guaranteed.” This guy hits it out of the park with customer service. He also enjoys peace and his solitude out in Idaho, where his small business thrives. For years I have been corresponding with the owner and his heart for excellence and precision is evident in his craft. He loves hammock hanging (yes, he is one of the cool kids who enjoys comfortable sleep) and supplying the world with both custom and stock ultralight gear. Check out his site: www.simplylightdesigns.com

Thank you, Jared from Simply Light Designs, for your wicked awesome donations this year! So many products I had to list them:

1. Trail Lair Hammock $166.95
    2. Trail Winder Under Quilt $119.95
    3. Asym Hammock Tarp $87.95
    4. Hammock Catchall $28.95
    5. Saddle Bags $27.95 each
    6. Zippered Peak Bag x 2 @ $13.95 each
    7. Bear Bag with Line $29.95
    8. Accessory Storage Package x 4 @ $45.00 each

https://www.instagram.com/explore/ta...ylightdesigns/
    Please give him some love and gratitude, trail fam.
    Simply Light Overview.jpg
    I want to think again of dangerous and noble things.
    I want to be light and frolicsome.
    I want to be improbable and beautiful and afraid of nothing
    - - - as though I had wings. Mary Oliver, Starlings in Winter

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutch 2 person
    Insulation
    WB Wookie 20 Deg
    Suspension
    Tensa4 Stand
    You know what... airline Ticket Purchased, I'll be there!

Flying into Philly at 4PM on Friday afternoon and Flying back out on Sunday evening at 5:30PM.
    Moto Hammock Camping
    Instagram @2SHOESMOTO

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchette View Post
    "By the way, here is the link to my Shug Art Stuff site: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShugArtStuff
    Love,
    Shug"
    I swear, the people on this forum never cease to amaze me! How are we not famous?!?! And why am I not spending more time with you?!

Is anyone else coming with a dog?

Hammock
    Hexon, self-crafted
    Tarp
    Xenon 1.1 hexagona
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Whoopie! home-made
    Images
    I would like to attend but I do not have a car. I live in Baltimore City and am located 0.25 miles off an easy I-95 exit/entrance. I am fully vaccinated, my time is very flexible, and I can provide gas money to anyone who might consider offering me a ride to this event. I also have a driver's license and good driving history. I am female and don't smell most of the time. Any takers?

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Print2Fabric
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness HG
    Suspension
    Mantis w Spider Da
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ljane View Post
    Is anyone else coming with a dog?
    Hey, sweets. Lincoln will be there for most of the time. Looking forward to seeing you there. EEP! <3

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Print2Fabric
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness HG
    Suspension
    Mantis w Spider Da
    Images
    Fun Fact Revisited (because it’s worth mentioning again):

The owners of this hammock/quilt company met at a Viking Funeral for a goldfish. Along with other random shenanigans, they enjoy adventures, motorcycles, off-roading, overlanding, fishing, and chillin’ with a quality cold one. (I’m talking craft beer people. Not celebrity corpses.) Yeah, these guys are super down to earth and show it at the hangs they attend. And it just so happens they are coming to MAHHA this Spring. Can I get a what-what?!!!

Ok, so check https://www.jacksrbetter.com/product/fish-tarps/ for their Brook Trout tarp series! They are incredible. You currently won’t find these products anywhere else, and they are mapping out a path to connect like-hearted hammock-hanglers. They stand behind their product, which is made in the USA, and offer a one-year warranty on material and/or craftsmanship defect. Pretty sweet.

Give this company some likes and raise a glass to their custom printed top quilt they are donating. Thanks, Don and Dave, owners of Jacks R Better. You two are incredible people with sweet families. Looking forward to meeting puppy “Brew Trail” at MAHHA as well.

https://www.jacksrbetter.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/jacksrbetterquilts/

JRB layed out.jpeg
    JRB boxed up.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchette View Post
    Fun Fact Revisited (because it’s worth mentioning again):

The owners of this hammock/quilt company met at a Viking Funeral for a goldfish. Along with other random shenanigans, they enjoy adventures, motorcycles, off-roading, overlanding, fishing, and chillin’ with a quality cold one. (I’m talking craft beer people. Not celebrity corpses.) Yeah, these guys are super down to earth and show it at the hangs they attend. And it just so happens they are coming to MAHHA this Spring. Can I get a what-what?!!!

Ok, so check https://www.jacksrbetter.com/product/fish-tarps/ for their Brook Trout tarp series! They are incredible. You currently won’t find these products anywhere else, and they are mapping out a path to connect like-hearted hammock-hanglers. They stand behind their product, which is made in the USA, and offer a one-year warranty on material and/or craftsmanship defect. Pretty sweet.

Give this company some likes and raise a glass to their custom printed top quilt they are donating. Thanks, Don and Dave, owners of Jacks R Better. You two are incredible people with sweet families. Looking forward to meeting puppy “Brew Trail” at MAHHA as well.

https://www.jacksrbetter.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/jacksrbetterquilts/

JRB layed out.jpeg
    JRB boxed up.jpeg
    I love my JRB quilt!

And I can totally see a vendor trivia contest coming out of the fun facts. In case you needed something more to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Cham102 View Post
    I would like to attend but I do not have a car. I live in Baltimore City and am located 0.25 miles off an easy I-95 exit/entrance. I am fully vaccinated, my time is very flexible, and I can provide gas money to anyone who might consider offering me a ride to this event. I also have a driver's license and good driving history. I am female and don't smell most of the time. Any takers?
    If I lived anywhere near you, I would swing by. I was car-free for almost 11 years so I can relate to your situation. I hope you're able to make it!

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Print2Fabric
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness HG
    Suspension
    Mantis w Spider Da
    Images
    This gentleman tugs at the heart of every thespian. He is a friend to the friendless, lover of maple syrup, and has an affinity for making others laugh. You will commonly find him in the woods, but during sap season, you may find him patrolling Vermont. He is the defender of the sap lines, lover of the bassoon melody line, and a fellow Gorge Rat, but you may know him as The Maple King.

Yes, The Maple King himself has donated some tech shirts for those hikers, runners, and backpackers who like to wick sweat during a workout. If you know him, you will know how cool this donation is. If you have not seen any of The Maple King’s videos via Shug and the Hickory Brother’s shenanigans, then you’ll have to pop on over to http://themapleking.com/hello-world/ or http://themapleking.com/themapleking/ and laugh with them. They are my kind of lighthearted silly.
    Thank you, sir, for your generous donation in support of the trail community. We are grateful for the tech tee-shirts, novelty stickers, and comedy. All hail The Maple King.

Anyone else got a hankerin’ for some pancakes with authentic VT maple syrup?
    Maple King.jpg

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast