Thread: Thank you all

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Bear Butt
    Insulation
    Trail Winder UQ

Thank you all

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone out there on this forum. Between reading posts from others, and the help you gave me on my last post, my wife and I have been having an incredible time hanging up and down SoCal. Thanks for keeping us warm, dry, and most of all happy.

camping 20210131-3.jpg

Hammock
    Hammocktent 90*, Sparrow, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    light & waterproof
    Insulation
    Ongoing experiment
    Suspension
    Ongoing experiment
    I second it. I'm very grateful for the information I've gleaned on this forum. Plus, for mostly putting up with my nonsense and opinions.

Hammock
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by elnedro View Post
    I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone out there on this forum. Between reading posts from others, and the help you gave me on my last post, my wife and I have been having an incredible time hanging up and down SoCal. Thanks for keeping us warm, dry, and most of all happy.

camping 20210131-3.jpg
    Know body knew anything till they learned from those that did. Welcome to the addiction! Happy that you have elevated your perspective.
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Bear Butt
    Insulation
    Trail Winder UQ
    I knew going into it my "gear acquisition syndrome" would go into overdrive (and certainly has), but what I did NOT expect was hammocking leading my wife and I to start wanting to build stuff. So far we've made our own under quilts (not successful), down booties (moderately successful), and ridgline organizers (very successful). Up next is trying my hand at building a telescoping tensahedron. All this coming from a person who used to wince at the sound of a hammer hitting a nail.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Bear Butt
    Insulation
    Trail Winder UQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Tents View Post
    Know body knew anything till they learned from those that did. Welcome to the addiction! Happy that you have elevated your perspective.
    Isaac Newtown "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants...or I hung my hammock higher up on the tree". I'm not sure he said that last bit, but I think it's implied.

• + New Posts