Mystery Hammock?!?!?!?! Help Identify!!

Hoping someone on here has seen this before, I saw back in 2019 on Oahu, I looked back because I want to buy one for me and one for my brother in law. But when I looked at the picture I forgot to take a picture of the tag!! DOH !!
    Cool Hammock Oahu 2019.jpg
    I posted to Reddit hammock community they suggested I post here as well.
    ?????

Hammock
    DIY
    Images
    Nifty design. I did a Google search by image, but didn't get any results. Did you just see this hammock, or did you get to lie in it? The head spreader and foot spreader are obvious, but is the arc under the shoulders a third spreader? I have thought of placing a shoulder spreader underneath a hammock bed by making it part of a hoop that also extends over the top. The choice of materials for the hoop would need to suit the weight of the hanger to keep it round enough. Some squashing into an ellipse might be acceptable. The elevated knee section of this hammock resembles my Peoples Bridge Hammocks.

Hammock
    WBBB, WBRR, WL LiteOwl
    Tarp
    OES, WL BullFro
    Insulation
    HG UQ, TQ, WB UQ
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    Could have been a DIY. The foot spreader looks like something borrowed from a cot support. Beefier than it needs to be for that purpose.
    In order to see what few have seen, you must go where few have gone. And DO what few have done.

Test lay

Yes I did try it out, It was comfortable contoured the spreader in the middle gave it some lumbar support. Was easy to get comfortable in I liked that there was no fabric blocking any view.

Quote Originally Posted by WV View Post
    Nifty design. I did a Google search by image, but didn't get any results. Did you just see this hammock, or did you get to lie in it? The head spreader and foot spreader are obvious, but is the arc under the shoulders a third spreader? I have thought of placing a shoulder spreader underneath a hammock bed by making it part of a hoop that also extends over the top. The choice of materials for the hoop would need to suit the weight of the hanger to keep it round enough. Some squashing into an ellipse might be acceptable. The elevated knee section of this hammock resembles my Peoples Bridge Hammocks.

It had a tag on it, the guy that had it gave me his card but I went swimming with it in my pocket several times and it was totally disintegrated by the time I got home.

• + New Posts