Chameleon/TE Happy Medium/SG
    Tarp
    Thunderfly/UGQ WD
    Insulation
    HG / LL
    Suspension
    Becket
    Images

DH Sparrow DL Night Grid camo / Dutch netless / LSOH 10* Toaster in Hexcam Echo5

All items in excellent, like-new condition and purchased within the last 4 months. Non-smoking home with a couple of cats who are NEVER allowed near my gear.

1) Dream Hammock Sparrow -- double layer 11' with Night Grid camo 1.8 taffeta outer layer / over cover. HyperD 1.6 olive drab inner layer. Asym right lay (head left / feet right). Contrasting orange zipper hoods, zipper pulls, grosgrain loops. No suspension. The Dream Hammock order form says "cinch buckles" but I cut those off because I use beetle buckles and just need the continuous loops on the hammock.

Back story - I came across this hammock on eBay this fall and snagged it. Seller bought it in 2016 along with a 12' UGQ hex tarp. Said he lived in New Mexico with few trees around plus had a touch of claustrophobia that caused him to never actually set up and use the gear. It certainly looked like it was brand new when I received it. I've slept in it one or two nights in my back yard; never taken it on the trail. I just have too many hammocks and don't really need a double layer in my gathered end hammocks. Three of the photos are from the dude's eBay listing. Weight in stuff sack = 40.8 oz (with both top cover and bug net inside)
    $250 USD shipped within North America
    Sparrow DH photo.png Sparrow detail.png Sparrow Order 3284.png Sparrow stuffsack.jpg

2) Dutch netless -- 11' single layer Hexon 1.0 in forest green with knotty mods. I added a couple of continuous loops. I tried to add a structural ridge line from Autumn Ultralight but failed. I know nothing of whoopie contraptions and managed to pull the tail out of the Chinese finger trap. It's still installed on the hammock and I just throw a midshipman's hitch on it to tighten it where I want it. Structural ridge line included for you to play with yourself. Weight in stuff sack = 8.6 oz
    SOLD on FakeBook
    Netless hanging.jpg Netless interior.jpg Netless stuffsack.jpg

3) Little Shop of Hammocks "Toaster" 10* underquilt in Hexcam Echo5. Beautifully made quilt with 2-3 nights of use. 825FP down; it is about 66" long laid out on the floor. I am 5' 8" and it is overly long for me. Weight = 28.8 oz
    $275 USD shipped within North America
    Toaster outer.jpg Toaster inner.jpg Toaster label.jpg Toaster Hexcam Echo5.jpg

Willing to trade any of the above items plus/minus cash for Wookie...either Wookie regular or Wookie XL...as I use both 10' and 11' hammocks.
    Last edited by Canadark; 01-27-2021 at 01:24. Reason: price lowered on the Toaster UQ

Hammock
    Little Shop of Hammocks
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Suspension
    J Bend
    I have two questions:

The sparrow has gathered ends, but no loops/ridge line?

Also the sparrow does have both top cover and bug net included?

Hammock
    Tarp
    Thunderfly/UGQ WD
    Insulation
    HG / LL
    Suspension
    Becket
    Images
    The Sparrow does have continuous loops on the ends and a structural ridgeline. Here's a photo from the original eBay listing where you can see the cinch buckles installed on the continuous loops. These are the buckles I cut off with a hack saw because they interfered with my use of Dutch beetle buckles.
    Sparrow with cinch buckles.jpg

And yes, the top cover and bug net are both included.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Thunderfly/UGQ WD
    Insulation
    HG / LL
    Suspension
    Becket
    Images
    Items 1) and 3) also sold on FakeBook. Closing thread.

• + New Posts