I've got nothing but good things to say.

I ordered these some time ago and got a shipping notification 2 days ago - quilts arrived today. Seems like the shipping issues from USPS have been resolved, perhaps they have caught up.

I wasn't sure how well the quilts would perform, they are fairly light weight-wise and the price is so reasonable. I got this set mainly for warmer weather use.

It was 36 today, so I thought why not - let's test them out! I'm happy to report that I setup, climbed in and was nothing but toasty. I took a 2 hour nap and woke up just as comfy as when I went to sleep. I don't know how low they will go, but considering that I was completely warm below their rating, I'm impressed. I got this set for more edge weather, but given that I don't really camp below mid 30s, these might be all I really need.

I didn't have any base layers - just shirt and pants. Ideal weather with sun and no significant wind, but very happy. I think it's safe to say that their equipment is conservatively rated. The TQ in particular impressed me - felt like I was wearing fire!

Great job HG! I'm completely happy and the products beat my expectations.