Minnesota to Alabama

i have to admit i lost sight of work life balance. I moved to Alabama to enjoy life more and this has not happened. i have to thank shug for the great videos as well as [email protected] and warbonnet.com and hammockgear.com. I have invested in whoopie slings, underquilts, topquilts and look forward to use all new purchases. You all have given a 52 year old a new lease on life. I have now given more attention to life outside of work. I currently use a HH expedition hammock and a DIY undrerquilt. I have slept comfortably down to 27 degrees. I have a hammockgear underquilt and topquilt 30 degree coming in march. I also will be trying out my whoopie slings from HG and my Journey tarp from HG this weekend. I also look forward to trying out my UL catalyst backpack. I live .5 miles from the Pinhoti trail which is the southernmost part of the AT. Thanks to everyone on hammock forums for the great ideas. whooo buddy....sector 4 is clear

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    UGQ Zepplin
    Suspension
    Beckit & Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by miller23568 View Post
    i have to admit i lost sight of work life balance. I moved to Alabama to enjoy life more and this has not happened. i have to thank shug for the great videos as well as [email protected] and warbonnet.com and hammockgear.com. I have invested in whoopie slings, underquilts, topquilts and look forward to use all new purchases. You all have given a 52 year old a new lease on life. I have now given more attention to life outside of work. I currently use a HH expedition hammock and a DIY undrerquilt. I have slept comfortably down to 27 degrees. I have a hammockgear underquilt and topquilt 30 degree coming in march. I also will be trying out my whoopie slings from HG and my Journey tarp from HG this weekend. I also look forward to trying out my UL catalyst backpack. I live .5 miles from the Pinhoti trail which is the southernmost part of the AT. Thanks to everyone on hammock forums for the great ideas. whooo buddy....sector 4 is clear
    Wow! 1/2 mile from the Pinhoti? It takes me a good 4 hours to get there. Truly "Alabama the Beautiful". Welcome to Alabama.
    “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”
    C. S. Lewis

• + New Posts