Hammock
    Hennessy
    Suspension
    Superior Gear buck

Hello Everyone In MN/WI

Hello, everyone just figure I jump on here and say Hi to all. Mostly to test this out and see if I am am to make this work correctly or not, but also to say hi and Introduce myself. I am in the Duluth area and have been hammock camping for about a year now and have learned a lot from Shug and the Marine on youtube. I have just gotten into winter camping and waiting for my first underquilt to arrive before I go out and try out the the winter camping but I figure I start in the back yard and then go from there. Wanted to go to the Frozen Butt Hang but I ended up missing it because I didn't have the right gear in time, But next year I WILL be there. Well hope to meet you meet you all out there and hope I learn how to use this forum and get to do some hangs with you guys. Till we meet again.

Hammock
    11 ft DIY 1.6 HyperD Diamd Ripstop
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Welcome to the Forum!

With Covid, many of our Wisconsin hangs aren't happening like in year's past. We are still planning to have BACONFEST at Lake Wissota State Park in May and many of us attend the Winter Camping Symposium just north of Hinckley, MN in October. Hopefully we'll get to hang with you soon!
    ◘ May 17-19: BACONFEST @ Interstate WI SP ◘ Oct 3-6: miCHILIgan @ Middleville, MI ◘ YouTube: karlawithak216 ◘ Instagram: i.am.karla.with.a.k ◘ 97 months

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    CC Ponderosa
    Insulation
    Sheltowee
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Welcome! I'm over in Cheq Bay area so not too far from you. Enjoy the forums. lots of helpful folks around here!
    "Each of us has an Up North. It's a time and a place far from the here and now. It's a map on the wall, a dream in the making, a tugging at one's soul. For those who feel the tug, who make the dream happen, who put the map in the packsack and go, the world is never quite the same." Sam Cook, Up North 1986

Hammock
    Hennessy
    Suspension
    Superior Gear buck
    Thank you, I just have to learn how to learn when these hangs are so I can attend them. you say the BACONFEST is in May I suppose they will post the dates closer to May then. The Winter Camping Symposium is in October. Great two hangs now to look forward too. Ill be hopefully able to make them.

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BJohnson View Post
    Thank you, I just have to learn how to learn when these hangs are so I can attend them. you say the BACONFEST is in May I suppose they will post the dates closer to May then. The Winter Camping Symposium is in October. Great two hangs now to look forward too. Ill be hopefully able to make them.
    Whoooooo Buddy))))....enjoy the hammock quest.
    Here are links to Hangs https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...hp/114-Midwest
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    11 ft DIY 1.6 HyperD Diamd Ripstop
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by BJohnson View Post
    You can see BACONFEST dates in my signature line and I'll make an official thread when registration opens.
    ◘ May 17-19: BACONFEST @ Interstate WI SP ◘ Oct 3-6: miCHILIgan @ Middleville, MI ◘ YouTube: karlawithak216 ◘ Instagram: i.am.karla.with.a.k ◘ 97 months

Hammock
    Hennessy
    Suspension
    Superior Gear buck
    Quote Originally Posted by Karla "with a k" View Post
    You can see BACONFEST dates in my signature line and I'll make an official thread when registration opens.
    Ok sorry Thought that may have been last year dates. Guess I should have looked at a calendar. Thanks.

Hammock
    Hennessy
    Suspension
    Superior Gear buck
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Whoooooo Buddy))))....enjoy the hammock quest.
    Here are links to Hangs https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...hp/114-Midwest
    Shug
    Thanks Shug I see your just as helpful here as you are in your videos. Thanks for the link. this is all new to me.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    Dynaweave straps
    Hey to all in MN/WI. I'm based in northern New England but am shooting for a long springtime stroll on the IAT (my second). I tented the first time thru, but my Ridgerunner will be much more versatile, particularly for the western half of the trail. Come on, spring!

• + New Posts