Tarp
    DD 3,5 x 3,5
    Insulation
    Amazonas underquil
    Suspension
    whoopies n huggers

Hello!

Hi,

My name is Eric, 55 yrs, Dutch guy who loves to hammock camp, and be outdoors for extended times.

I live in the Netherlands, work in Belgium, and, to complicate life, my partner lives in Sweden, and I travel (except now in these strange times) every other weekend to this beautiful country. All my hiking travels (usually minimal 10-14 days) I do there, mostly accompanied by my two sons (20 and 24), who are also hammock fanatics. My hikes are usually 10-15km a day, on foot or by canoe, then spend the nights completely off grid, isolated and live from what I have in my backpack for these 10-14 days, with maybe 1 resupply run.

I own a DD Frontline with DD topquilt and DD underblanket setup, an Amazonas Mosquito Traveller Extreme with Amazonas underquilt and Aegismax topquilt, and last week bought a Lesovik Draka, which I have not had the chance to try.

Always willing to learn something, the reason for hooking up on this forum. Awesome info here. Nice to meet you all!

Eric

Hammock
    Dutch 12' Netless
    Tarp
    ProVenture Nylon
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Humming Bird style
    Images
    Welcome.

Sounds like a lovely place to hike and camp.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    DD 3x3
    Insulation
    SeaToSummit Ultra
    Suspension
    webbing + buckles
    Welcome Eric - having access to the forests and rivers in Sweden must be amazing

• + New Posts