Hi guys!

Winter is upon us now but I still want to get out of the city.
I have used my Incubator 20 all the way down to 0 °C with zero issues (except when I slept in the dew zone and it was soaked, but that was my bad).
I really prefer sleeping in nothing but my boxers and wool socks year round, but this weekend we are going out and it's supposed to be -10 °C. I have no problem sleeping with more clothes but I am a tad bit worried about the Incubator 20 actually being warm all the way down to 20 °F. Hopefully the trip will be a success leaving me wanting to go even colder, and that's where my question comes in:

How good is the Wooki? I have had some issues with the air gap created by my feet causing a draft on the Incubator, and I have proper cold feet to begin with.
Could it be a good investment to go for the Wooki Scandinavian and just always know I have a UQ that will take care of me, and use the Incubator for spring/summer?
I know -29 °C is probably colder than I will ever need, but I'd much rather take layers off than putting them on in the middle of the night. I also do live in Scandinavia so I can hear it calling for me...

The plan for this weekend is to sleep with wool layers and add a foam pad (double layer XLC) if necessary.

Fingers crossed that someone with more experience in winter than me can share some advice.

Happy camping and stay safe!