Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images

Question OneTigris Hammock Hot Tent and stove

Just came across this and thought I'd share it here. Its available for pre-order now at a decent price. What does everyone think ? Im still on the fence since its a new product, but I might try the stove since I need one for my WB Superfly hot tent. Here are the links :
    stove: https://www.onetigris.com/tiger-roar-tent-stove.html
    tarp: https://www.onetigris.com/tegimen-ha...-hot-tent.html

CE-HTM08-2.jpg

CE-CHL03-3-2.jpg

NOTE :
    Most importantly, original credit goes to LONE WOLF 902 for the design of the product. OneT has recently broken their contract with him and used his logo on the product as well as using his vids/photos without permission. This has led to him cutting ties with OneT. He explains the situation in the first vid below, and the second is his review of it. I thought it was important to include this information since I feel OneT did him really dirty, especially since he has done a great deal of promotional work for them.... pro bono.

Last edited by Chesapeake; 12-22-2020 at 10:33.
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    DIY 10.5' HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    Warbonnet, SLD
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WB Straps+Buckles
    Images
    Someone posted about this recently. I mentioned my concern about the roof shedding snow. Once that material gets wet it sags a lot. A lot. You know how a small tarp gets, imagine this. Just speaking from experience with hot tents/melting snow/etc.

I know it looks all nice and "puffy" in the photos. Would not be surprised if they had a box fan out of frame blowing into that door

I have the Pomoly T1 stove and I think it's the way to go. The fast folding setup is great. And I'll never use anything but the rollup type pipes.

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OneClick View Post
    Someone posted about this recently. I mentioned my concern about the roof shedding snow. Once that material gets wet it sags a lot. A lot. You know how a small tarp gets, imagine this. Just speaking from experience with hot tents/melting snow/etc.

I know it looks all nice and "puffy" in the photos. Would not be surprised if they had a box fan out of frame blowing into that door

I have the Pomoly T1 stove and I think it's the way to go. The fast folding setup is great. And I'll never use anything but the rollup type pipes.
    I have some of the same concerns. I'm almost glad I got my WB hot tent before I saw this. Knowing me and my " impulse spending habits" lol, I would have jumped on it immediately.
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Here is the link to the other thread on this tarp : https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ce-and-quality. I posted mine without realizing someone had already made one lol !

• + New Posts