Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    My wife is an ebay seller and shipped a pkg on Dec 23rd from Smyrna, DE to Wilmington, DE (roughly 40-45 min away)...and the buyer hasn’t received it yet... The pkg ended up in Kansas...and is now on its way back to the distribution facility IN Wilmington, DE...

FYI - someone else spoke with the PO and was told they are shipping what what they get in now and are working in the backlogged pkgs and mail as they can.... not FIFO...

Hammock
    Towns-End Luxury Bridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigglet View Post
    My wife is an ebay seller and shipped a pkg on Dec 23rd from Smyrna, DE to Wilmington, DE (roughly 40-45 min away)...and the buyer hasn’t received it yet... The pkg ended up in Kansas...and is now on its way back to the distribution facility IN Wilmington, DE...

FYI - someone else spoke with the PO and was told they are shipping what what they get in now and are working in the backlogged pkgs and mail as they can.... not FIFO...
    "Very hard to push yesterday's snow when today's snow is in the way, doubly so when last week's snow is still in your way."

Something I recall said when I first started plowing snow. Paraphrased from the fella that was teaching me how to avoid screwing yourself too badly in your haste to shove stuff around.

Long story short- First in first out probably isn't possible for them poor folks in a blizzard like this one.

I'm down to one customer from preholiday shipping who hasn't gotten their bridge. To their credit, nothing of mine has been truly lost.
    Though I understand when talking packages 'not all those who wander are lost' isn't very helpful
    Last edited by Just Bill; 01-10-2021 at 15:52.

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456