I’m envisioning a large tarp - probably 13 ft for a Ridge Runner - with an interior pole mod on each end, and perhaps a tie-out in the middle bottom edge. It would be in the shape of a covered wagon or Quonset Hut. I was thinking of a SuperFly because I’m currently lusting after that Snow Day Camo (currently out of stock). But the “standard” custom option for the superfly is one center interior pole mod.

Wondering if anyone has set their tarp up with two interior poles? I recall some photos where the interior poles lean towards the center of the tarp rather than stand straight up.

My concern is the curve at the ends of the tarp would keep any doors from closing.

I do have a no-longer-available WildernessLogics Old Man Winter (13 ft) and recall that 2QZQ can added pockets for interior poles - it wouldn’t be Snow Day Camo but it would have the shape I’m thinking about - if that tarp would work with the mods.

So if you are sporting a double interior mod feature with your tarp, what model/manufacturer are use using?

Thanks for the direction.