Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Hang Tight/ SLD TW
    Suspension
    Beetle buckles
    Welp... Just ordered the TW 40f this morning. Jared has been awesome to work with and happily answered all my questions. I'm getting this print on argon for the insulation over a flat black argon base: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1566203743 Also going to do that print on argon for a standard UQP as well. It will look pretty sharp on a charcoal gray Chameleon, I just hope Dutch can get the same print for a top cover when I'm ready for that. I'll have a teal Hang Tight 20f set so my color and pattern scheme will be tight.

It looks like with the weather warming up, there won't be a real stacking situation for a few months but I really want to thank everyone for your feedback. We should have a thread reunion next January to revisit the topic and see if we can decide on a best practice for stacking for the stake of posterity. HAHA!

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Incu+SLD TW+DIY TQ
    Suspension
    WB webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpatter View Post
    I’m going to try the HG on the inside. Call me vain, but I much prefer the look of the TW. Looks sharp. Have you experienced any issues with the TW compressing the down? Do you loosen it?

Thanks.
    Not much to add to what rweb82 is saying there. The TW is way more loose around the hammock and wider and longer. Like he said it's an UQP really. Just happens to have insulation on the outside so it doesn't compress the down of anything stacked inside of it. And since it's synthetic I don't worry about it much at all.

I used the setup for quite a long time without doing anything special. Meaning I just took the whole setup of hammock and the two Underquilts off the tree together and carry it inside in the morning and carrying it outside and attaching it to the trees in the evening. Did that for probably a month or so before I thought that maybe I might need to undo it all and fluff it up.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12