Hello over there from gremany

Hi from the other side of the ocean...
    Greetings from Berlin, Germany. I´m more of a tent sleeper so far(I own two tents, the Big Anges Copper Sur and a smaller one persons tent from helsport.)I love hiking and spending time in the forest a lot. Here in Germany hamocking is just starting to be more common. Recently /this autumn/winter I decided to change : I often hike in the french alps or the pyrennees, and last year I bought a cheap simple hammock from Decathlon to rest and enjoy my after lunch breaks in it. I slept so well even in this cheap version, that I decided to give it a try over night, with better equipment. There is a german hanger forum where I purchased a warbonnet regular hammock, and this winter I´m looking for the rest equipment like underquilt and tarp, so I can start into spring.
    Looking foreward to learn a lot from your experience,
    Thx, Germanhanger

Hammock
    WBBB XLC; WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wooki UQ Mamba TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Wie gehts, Germanhanger? and welcome to the hammockforums in the U.S. If you can find a Wooki underquilt, I guarantee you'll be happy, warm and satisfied. I'm not a hiker (injuries from younger days), but if I were a hiker, I'd enjoy the areas you explore. Looks beautiful.
    The game is the best teacher.

Yes, France is incredibly beautiful. I used to live there for the last 8 years. I´m only back to germany recently. Indeed I´m looking for a wooki reg, if only it wouldn´t cost a fortune in germany. Actually I´m hoping for black friday offers somerwhere out in the world...

Hammock
    DIY Argon 1.6
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    DIY Down UQ
    Suspension
    Turtle Ties
    Images
    Gremany? What‘s that?

Hi from the right side of the ocean. If you are interested in group hangs - there is a local www.haengemattenforum.de too.
    Omnia vincit lectulus pensilis.

Gremany is where the germans are not too german about correct spelling and things of course! ,-)
    Hi Midday frost !!! I saw you already lingering around in the vitual wilderness
    Grüße nach- wo steckst du nochmal?
    hermit- ähhh- germanhanger,-)

offtopic: Does anybody know about a WB-black friday ( for wookies,-) )this year? PLEAASE, let me know...-PM,-)

Hammock
    WBBB XLC; WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wooki UQ Mamba TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Warbonnet typically has a November sale, but the items vary from year to year. There's usually not much advance notice so it's best to check their site daily and then, one day, a Wooki will be yours - maybe. Good luck!
    The game is the best teacher.

all right...well then...that´s what I´m doing right now. But thanks, watertooner... pray for me

• + New Posts