I tried hammock camping I think 2 years back, did not succeed and hammocking gear got put away. Untill this summer, I watched every possible video, read it all... and it still sucks. It sucks because I cannot get comfy in it even when just lounging. I tried everything that does not cost money... ridge line, no ridge line, head end lower, straight, pillow no pillow... and it feels like I dont have enough room around my shoulders and head and I dont feel very stable. Also my back hurts after like 3 hours below shoulder blades. The only reason I can think of is the hammock is too short. or too wide. Or I just suck at pitching it right.

Hammock is TTTM double, 10.5 feet long and 78 inches wide. I am 6 feet 2 (187 cm) and 200 pounds. Is the hammock short? could the width be a problem too? how do I trouble shoot when the weather sucks (I picked great month to try and solve this)

I kind of want to try bridge hammock because I sleep like this but less cute http://www.sassquach.com/journal/201...-superman.html
do bridge hammocks come in different sizes too? what size would fit me?
Also I might be repeating myself a lot from the last post but idk how to check.