So I just received my first order from Loco Libre and I will have to say I'm just as impressed as I thought I would be with the craftsmanship, these quilts are outstanding. I'm very excited to put these to good use.

That said, I have a question for those with more experience with these quilts than myself. Does George typically fill these quilts more generously than other manufacturers? I'm thinking these will be warmer than I expected, Haha. I didn't compare weights before ordering, at least not on the UQ's, and in my hand the 40° RR specific UQ felt thicker and fluffier than I expected. I also sort of expected sewn through construction, not baffles on that particular quilt and was pleasantly wrong on that expectation. I looked things up and it's a comparable weight and a bit more down fill than my 20° Lynx UQ from Warbonnet. I'm thinking it will be at least as warm as the Lynx.

I obviously haven't tested it out yet but does anyone else have experience they can share on comfort ratings of these quilts? For comparison, I've taken the 20° Lynx down to 17° very comfortably with a spindrift sock on the hammock...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk