Wow. Really impressed with the performance of the Zenbivy Light Bed 25°F. I've had it since April, 2020 and have spent 10 or so nights in it, but last night was the coldest I've taken it to by itself...

The 25° rating is the EN lower limit. The comfort rating is 35°. For most of the gear I've tried, the comfort rating is BARELY warm enough for me. So when I went out for the night to test the Zenbivy at it's lower limit wearing only base layers, warm socks, and a balaclava, I fully expected to either be cold all night, or to
have to bail and go inside.

Instead, I slept great, only woke up a few times, slept through my morning alarm, and was perfectly warm all night. I had already been impressed with the performance of the Zenbivy at my previous low with it near the comfort rating of 35° back in Spring when I got it, and wondered if it could go lower, but I was honestly kind of shocked to have no problems last night at the 25° lower limit.

I've done a ton of testing in the 30°s, 20°s, teens, single digits, below zero, and to a low of -10°F, with various gear combinations. So I know what it is to be too cold, too warm, to make adjustments during the night, or from one night to the next. I'm probably acclimated to the cold better than most, so my results would likely not be yours, but from my experience, the Zenbivy outperformed my expectations.

Maybe it was a fluke... further testing will follow, but I'm very encouraged.

Under insulation has always been a 5.7 R-Value Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm. Still haven't found its lower limit yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk