Thread: Folding knives

Images

Folding knives

I am not a knife collector, and yet I seem to have a collection of knives. For sale are two folders, neither of which have ever been used to cut anything. They are as received from the manufacturers - never sharpened or stropped.

First up is a Zero Tolerance 0350TS. It has a 3.25" long, 0.125" thick non-serrated blade of CPM-S30V stainless steel with tiger stripe finish and overall length 7.625". The scales are textured matte black G10. As stated, I've never cut anything with it, but it does have a very small nick in the blade, forward of the belly, which is how I received it. One of the attached images shows the nick fairly well.

Withdrawn

~ ~ ~

Second is a CRKT Snap-Lock. This is a fun little knife a bit like a grown-up fidget spinner (see video, although that guy hasn't played with it enough to open it smoothly). It has a 2.50" non-serrated blade of 420J2 stainless steel with bead blasted finish and overall length 6.25". No condition issues on this one. (I did clean off some of the fibers that are visible in these macro shots.)

Withdrawn

PayPal or Venmo accepted. Thanks for looking!

~ ~ ~

Zero Tolerance 0350TS

~ ~ ~

CRKT Snap-Lock

Last edited by cmc4free; 10-20-2020 at 13:40.

• + New Posts