Hammock
    WBBB 1.7
    Tarp
    MacCat Standard
    Insulation
    JRB all around

Anyone heard when they will be back fully?

Has anyone heard when Warbonnet is going to be back in business fully? I've so much I want to order but every time I try to process the site wont allow my selections because they are out of this or that. I check their page every so often but would rather just set my calendar for x and be done with it.

Hammock
    DW Chameleon
    Tarp
    Tarpless
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Whoopie's
    Images
    My guess is all supply shortages (regardless of if its for car parts, a kayak or hammocking gear) will be around to some degree until there is a widespread vaccine available world wide.

As you know much of what we consume is made in asia. The supply chain is only as strong as the weakest link. That is, foreign raw material suppliers (dupont chemical), foreign original material fabricator (fabric mill), foreign local logistics (foreign post offices), overseas logistics (planes and ships), domestic logistics (UPS), domestic final fabrication (cottage vendors), and domestic shipping to your door (USPS).

Even if dutch and HG and the rest are working at 100% capacity, they cant get the fabric or other materials because there are supply chain interruptions that start all the way back with chemical plants (many based in china and other asian nations).

You can see how the pandemic will easily break these chains in at least 1 place, and often more. First china shut down, then about the time they opened back up america shut down. Now we're opening back up but probably not for too long, europe is seeing a 2nd wave and we're not far behind.

Im in manufacturing and we are expecting spotty supply chains until at least mid-2021. And that's when a vaccine is realistically predicted to be available to a majority of the general population in the US. world wide I would expect it to take even longer, sometimes by a lot (for example, in poorer countries like where most of the raw materials are made)

If I were you I would just order what you can now. Yes its a slight pain to order 3 times vs 1, but you might be waiting a looooooong time before shopping (and life) is 100% back to normal.

Hammock
    warbonnet ridgerunner
    Tarp
    DIY Dyneema
    Insulation
    warbonnet lynx
    Suspension
    dutch jewelery
    I wrote them and they say mid-october should be the time they have the fabric needed to go full-mode.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7
    Tarp
    MacCat Standard
    Insulation
    JRB all around
    Quote Originally Posted by infrastellar View Post
    I wrote them and they say mid-october should be the time they have the fabric needed to go full-mode.
    That's great news! Was hoping to order before spring at least but before xmas is a bonus!

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Hopefully in time for their big Black Friday sale!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I wrote to them today (3 times in fact with more questions) and they responded right away. I was told 2-3 weeks for more of the new Dreamtex hammocks to be ready for sale.

Just ordered an Eldorado and a few other things, shipped same day.

Can’t wait to get my Eldorado and with my XLC I can mix and match to have 4 different hammock setups.

Guess I was just lucky in that what I wanted was already in stock.

My other order for a custom UQ has been waiting a month or so already, no rush though as we are heading into summer in Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironically my other order was just shipped as well, lots of Bushwack goodness!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    SLBBXLC
    Tarp
    ThunderFly 20D
    Insulation
    Wooki/DiamondBack
    Suspension
    Loops/FishHooks
    I heard they just got a giant shipment of fabrics in and will be re-stocking products across the board in the next 2-3 weeks: DreamTex in all colors, 20d and 30d tarp, and also 15d quilt fabrics. No bushwack yet but that is on the way too!

• + New Posts