Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    11' WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    Beckett and EVOs
    Thanks to everyone for this! My two boys and I really enjoyed stopping in and seeing all the setups and meeting everyone! Even my 13 year old said "eh, yeah, it was kinda cool".

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner/W.Logics Snipe
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    LocoLibre UQ,WLTQ
    Suspension
    Cinch Bks, whoopie
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EWest View Post
    Thank you! Headed there now! Picking up southern biscuit kitchen on my way
    Emily - Great to meet ya. Hope the tips help with the setup and future gear. Those Biscuits were Awesome! Tks

Quote Originally Posted by old4hats View Post
    Even though it took two tries to get there( insert laughs here), it was well worth the effort! Great folks make it a great hang and this one was just that! The weather was on good behavior too! Great times seeing old friends again, and just as good to see the new friends I’ve made. I look forward to the next outing.
    Charles, great to see you again and hopefully (Maybe) at Raven Cliff Falls if I make it.

Quote Originally Posted by sangfroid3 View Post
    Dang, I live 20 minutes away and missed this... I'm new to this and was hoping to try out some of the hammock options before I sprung for a nice one.. Does anyone know when yall might be doing this again within a couple hours of Durham? Thank you!
    Sorry ya missed us. TSH is on facebook under TarHeel State Hangers if it helps to follow our group. Our next (Official sponsored) event should be Heartthrob hang in Feb but hard to tell with facilities and Covid where or if. We will post and check the FB page as well.

Thanks to all that came, helped etc. I enjoyed talking, drinking coffee and hanging out with ya all.
    Until again Make No Moose-take about it..... Happy Hanging !
    MooseMan
    North Carolina
    "It is easier to prevent bad habits than to break them" <Ben Franklin>

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner/W.Logics Snipe
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    LocoLibre UQ,WLTQ
    Suspension
    Cinch Bks, whoopie
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jakev383 View Post
    Thanks to everyone for this! My two boys and I really enjoyed stopping in and seeing all the setups and meeting everyone! Even my 13 year old said "eh, yeah, it was kinda cool".
    Jake - It was our pleasure meeting you and the young men. Please keep in touch and come again, camp, eat check us out another time.
    MooseMan
    North Carolina
    "It is easier to prevent bad habits than to break them" <Ben Franklin>

Hammock
    Kitsapcowboy 11
    Tarp
    HG Journey12
    Insulation
    Gemini
    Suspension
    MSHitch-&gt;Whoopie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
    Emily - Great to meet ya. Hope the tips help with the setup and future gear. Those Biscuits were Awesome! Tks

Charles, great to see you again and hopefully (Maybe) at Raven Cliff Falls if I make it.

Sorry ya missed us. TSH is on facebook under TarHeel State Hangers if it helps to follow our group. Our next (Official sponsored) event should be Heartthrob hang in Feb but hard to tell with facilities and Covid where or if. We will post and check the FB page as well.

Thanks to all that came, helped etc. I enjoyed talking, drinking coffee and hanging out with ya all.
    Until again Make No Moose-take about it..... Happy Hanging !
    So great to meet everyone and I can't say enough thanks to all those that took the time to help with my rig. I've got lots on my mind now...shout out to Dutch for putting up with my knockoff. And Groundhog saved my bacon by reuniting me with my straps! I was so busy looking at everyone else's setup I made the FIRST MISTAKE. I hope I'm cured. Great to meet y'all and see you again soon I hope.

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345