Jacks R Better Bear Mountain Bridge
    Tarp
    Paladin
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

Multiquote Replying

As I get more active on HF I'm starting to do more multiquote replying. I just discovered that multiquote button which is awesome but it quotes the entire section.

I really like to quote specific sentences that I'm addressing but I haven't found a super simple way to do that.

ATM I'm copying sentences then selecting the entire sentence than clicking the quote button. Then I'm adding in the username.

Is there a quicker way?

TY.

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tandrewmalan View Post
    As I get more active on HF I'm starting to do more multiquote replying. I just discovered that multiquote button which is awesome but it quotes the entire section.

I really like to quote specific sentences that I'm addressing but I haven't found a super simple way to do that.

ATM I'm copying sentences then selecting the entire sentence than clicking the quote button. Then I'm adding in the username.

Is there a quicker way?

TY.
    You can just highlight the sentence in Italic or Bold on the tool bar at top of response box.
    Shug

Hopefully this is still the current way to do it.
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tandrewmalan View Post

Is there a quicker way?

TY.
    Just select the button, then go to the entire quote, and select/delete the parts you do not wish to quote, a I did in this quote from you. Will that work for you?

Hammock
    Jacks R Better Bear Mountain Bridge
    Tarp
    Paladin
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob58 View Post
    Just select the button, then go to the entire quote, and select/delete the parts you do not wish to quote, a I did in this quote from you. Will that work for you?
    I was looking for something a little faster. Reddit has this feature where you highlight the part you want to reply to and click reply and it gives you just that piece of the quote, which is super nifty in my opinion, but I'm just being picky.

I just find the majority of the time I don't want to reply to a quote in its entirety but to bits and pieces of it at a time. But yes BillyBob I think that would be the best solution at this time. Thanks!

• + New Posts