Hi,
So did you end up buying the OneWind Hammock? I am in the market for a basic net-less Hammock and starter suspension. After reading The Ultimate Hang, I decided knots, buckles, ridgeline materials, tree-straps, single line suspension and everything else that makes custom Hammocks great are still gibberish to me. At least after reading the book I have an idea what they are, but what works for me or not is a complete mystery.

OneWind and Ridge Outdoor Gear both have a Net-Less Hammock with a ridgeline and suspension system on Amazon, $44 and $37 respectively. The only real difference I see is that OneWind suspension uses a cinch buckle and the Ridge Outdoor uses a daisy chain. Would someone recommend one over the other?

Based on this forum's recommendations, I almost got the Dutch Ware Gare Netless, but I had to figure out materials, suspension, and whether I want a ridgeline all before placing the order.

This will be my second hammock, I am upgrading from an ENO knock-off that I thought was a great hammock before this forum.