I bought the 30 degree version of their underquilt for my partner to use. While the materials were acceptable (800 fp down, their own fabrics) and the weight was competitive, the performance was pretty poor. We recently did a 4 day 3 night hike at elevations up to 7500 ft.. The first night she was cold, so on the second evening, we cinched up the shock cord as much as possible (I could reach my hand in between the hammock (gathered end) and the UQ and feel that there was a space the size of a football there. Well, our efforts did not help - she was cold a second night, to the point of shivering (overnight lows were probably only 45-50). I gave her an 1/8 ccf pad to lay on, which helped immeasurably. On the third night, we had to get creative. We used a bandana and a knee brace to tie the sides of the UQ over top of the hammock, effectively pulling the UQ up enough that she slept well that night. We also tied the shock cord across in the same manner. This meant that for her to get up to relieve herself, she had to first untie three points - not convenient.

The problem with the "Inferno" is that there is no secondary suspension, nor is there any means of snugging up the ends (across the width of the hammock). There are only one set of shock cords. No amount of adjusting them, or the UQ in general, made up for the huge air gap below the hammock. I left a fair but lowish review on their website, but they wouldn't publish it, which I think speaks volumes about the company. There are only glowing reviews on the website. When I published the review, a customer service ticket was initiated, but no one ever actually contacted me. I think that, especially in light of the fact that their prices are not much lower than USA made products, they aren't worth the bother. I'd much rather wait 8 weeks for a solid UQ with adequate suspension. Hope this helps in some way.