I have always found my JRB and WB bridge hammocks to be, in general, the easiest to insulate of all my hammocks. That is to say, more consistently warm with less likely to go wrong. Never any problems with gaps. And even more so(easier) with partial or torso length UQs. I first became aware of this when using full length JRB UQs on the original 2 models of JRB bridges. Because, it was pretty much a custom fit, nothing to adjust, just clip the UQ on per directions. On the first 2007 model, this attachment was done attaching to some Gross Grain loops on the hammock for that very purpose, perfect fit every time. On the 2nd "UL" model, it was done by clipping with mini biners onto the rings that the spreader bars connected to.

Only thing that could mess up this simplicity was if the UQ was even 1" too long for the hammock. Then I had to come up with some tricks to adjust for a too loose UQ, usually done by running some shock cord from the edge of the UQ, up over the hammock, to the other side of the UQ. This always fixed the problem and kept me plenty warm.

However, looking at Sidney's mod here, this looks like a good and easy way to solve the problem of an UQ that is too long for whatever bridge I am using. I may try this instead! Thanks!