Insulation
    Down Under | Upper
    Suspension
    1/8 Amsteel Whoopy
    Images

Another Tucsonian!

fullsizeoutput_37a0.jpg
    Woot!

I've been hammocking for 20+years, and I love it.

I just made my own continuous loops with an end loop for my hammock, 2 sets of Whoopie slings for my suspension, and today I'm finishing up a Ridgeline Whoopie Sling!

I've converted my under-quilt from bungie suspension lines to magnets (worked out flipping awesome), I'm making a Glock holster to ridgeline kit, I think the best accessory I have is a gear hammock for shoes, backpack, water and anything large I don't want in the hammock or on the ground. I also purchased a "gear" line that has carabineers every 2 feet or so for hanging gear. I have a string of led lights for night time.

Loads more to get done, on the list so far are: Hammock training for my husky and a hammock for him, another snakeskin for my hammock/under-quilt/gear hammock and bug net, 12-volt tiny solar panel to keep my WiFi webcam charged, sew on a "Tile" holder to my hammock, next hammock to be a double layer with reflective film sewn on the underside of the top layer and probably many more things...

I'm one of a handful of Master Roaster | Barista | Q-Graders in the World, so I usually bring some extra coffee with me to share, if you like coffee... I'm an avid archer still trying to make Team USA in the Master's Division for Indoor Compound. A proud father of 2 outstanding kids who would never be caught in the wild nor a hammock...

Happy to find other Hammockers!
    Last edited by MicroSSG; 08-21-2020 at 15:14.

How the hanging in Tucson ? You can't strap up to a saguaro can you?my cousin is in the park every day . Say hi to the next Gilda you see for me . I've been there many times but never seen one in the wild

Hammock
    Jacks R Better Bear Mountain Bridge
    Tarp
    Paladin
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Welcome! I'm also in Tucson! Just started hammock camping with my wife this year. It's nice to meet you! Have any tips on favorite spots in southern AZ to hammock camp?

Hammock
    Onewind Double Hammock
    Tarp
    C Gorilla Fortres2
    Insulation
    Down Under | Upper
    Suspension
    1/8 Amsteel Whoopy
    Images
    No strapping up to saguaros...

I head up to the mountains to hang! Arizona has an amazing amount of mountain ranges with alpine forests!

gila monsters can be challenging to find, we have a nice population here in the Tucson area.

cheers

Hammock
    Onewind Double Hammock
    Tarp
    C Gorilla Fortres2
    Insulation
    Down Under | Upper
    Suspension
    1/8 Amsteel Whoopy
    Images
    Up until the fire, Mt. Lemmon. White mountains, Coconino and Prescott National Forests have loads of free and fee based campsites.

Cheers

• + New Posts