As previous posters have alluded to, one of the key decision points is whether you want an integrated, zippered bugnet, or a netless hammock with a Fronkey or similar removable net. Is most of your camping in mid summer, and are you mortified at the thought of one or two mosquitos stealing your precious bodily fluids over the night? Then, yes, a netted hammock is probably best, and everything I have heard about the chameleon says that it is a great choice. It's not the lightest, because it not designed to be the lightest; it is really designed to be compatible with Dutch's line of accessories. On the other hand, is most of your camping in shoulder season? Are you, like me, slightly claustrophobic? Do you view the very occasional minor blood donation with the gentle thought that, hey, bugs are god's creatures too? If so, I propose the glory of lying in a netless hammock. My best hanging moments are late afternoon rests in a netless hammock, with no tarp, after a tiring hike. I use and love a Dutch 11 foot netless hexon 1.6, but that is just one of many good options. Only when absolutely necessary (I dislike the closed up feeling) do I install the Fronkey bugnet. Another option, which I just bought but haven't yet tried, is the HUG net from Arrowhead Equipment. It's essentially a small, removable net for only the upper half of your body (this does require that you be in your topquilt to protect the lower half of your body; perhaps not ideal on a sweltering night).

As for hexon 1.0 vs. 1.6, I believe the 1.0 is rated to 200 pounds. I weight about 190, but would be very leery of 1.0, because I worry about dynamic forces. For example, I often put a lot of weight on my hands while exiting the hammock, especially when the hammock is hung a little lower than ideal. I could easily see myself punching through the fabric by doing this carelessly. I might be tempted if I weighed 150 pounds.