Slept 4 nights in my new trail lair and its gone... Ok. Worth mentioning that my hammocks have been 90 degree style and bridge. This is the first GE that I've attempted. It's possible the style just doesn't work for me, but I'm determined to give it a shot.

When it arrived, the net was super tight, but the hammock was very comfortable. First night out, I slept the best, and had high hopes. After some quick emailing with Jared, we determined the RL was too long at 112". He was thinking it was putting undue stress on the net. I put on an adjustable and started playing. Currently, at 108"

The hammock is comfortable, but really snug. My head is pretty much slammed against the net sleeping head Left, feet right. It's 11', Hexon 1.6. Whatever stock width is. I wonder if I need a wider hammock? I'm 6'1", 200#. What other tweaking can I do? It seems long enough, just not wide enough. Maybe it is what it is? Maybe, GE isn't for me? I'm not going too far down this rabbit hole, so would like to try to make this work..

62890b18-df3a-4d38-9fcf-c354295524dd.jpeg