I treated my hammock with permetherin last summer and this past weekend I slept in my hammock without my UQ since it was so hot. I didn't have a shirt on, just a pair of shorts. I woke up and my back and especially right above my butt where the shorts stop were bitten like heck (probably 20 bites there). I have the 1.6 hexon Chameleon. Since I'm up in Canada, I can't find permetherin for sale here. Any idea where to get it without having to order it in or any good substitutes? I guess I will make sure to use my UQ regardless of heat going forward. Another part that frequently gets bit is my ankle area presumably because I push my feet out over the UQ or against the bugnet at night? I counted 16 bites on one of my ankles alone. It's too hot to keep my feet in my TQ foot box and half the time I don't even use use my TQ (I'm a hot sleeper)... Any advice on what I can do to help with mosquitoes up here is appreciated since I'm hanging for the next 3 weeks...

For outside the hammock, I do have a bunch of deet but I'm worried about corrosion on my fishing gear and maybe hammock and read picaridin seems to do a good job. Not sure if it's for sale up here but I'll try to find it.