Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which HH to get

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SLG45 View Post
    A closer look at the HH website makes it seem that the overcovers are only available for the classic hammocks, not the side zip. Kind of a deal breaker, but I'm open to experienced thoughts on it.
    Here is a picture of my HHSS #2 on a HH Deep Jungle zip hammock. This was before I did any type of mod, and I think I simply lifted up the OC and slipped under it. There was enough slack to do that. But for frequent use I would have just added some sort or cord or elastic to the side pull out of the OC, with a mini biner or mitten hook, and just clipped or unclipped as needed as I got in and out. I think in the 2nd picture I was inside the DJ zip hammock with the OC on.

Last edited by BillyBob58; 07-22-2020 at 15:20.

Images
    Yes, see my Edit: OOPS added to my original post. Yes, I have used the classic OC as well as classic UC with my zip HHs, see above about mod or just using it without a mod.

Here is another pic of use on a zip hammock, without any mod. I was able to just slip under the OC. But obviously a simple mod would make it more convenient.

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG The Journey
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Dutch BeetleBuckle
    Not really answering your question, but as a newbie, I'll say I found the Hennessy line-up pretty confusing. They have a lot of models that seem to criss-cross the feature matrix. We had a tough time to figure out what we needed/wanted.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12