Interesting discussion.
agree with all of the above.

I have some medical background and a strong interest in emergency medicine, started an ambulance service in B.C. I also a strong been employed as an insurance underwriter in Canada. So I see the issue from several views.

In the ER many of the wounded have consumed a lot of alcohol. People using lots of alcohol sometimes get a bit loose and get hurt.

Also it seems a lot of folks can not seperate real life from simple marketing (little elf's making Kibler's Cookies or Hobart machines?)

I am shocked by how many kids do not even know the joy of tree climbing.

Not sure about the rest of you but I need my adrenaline fix. Got to challenge myself, however I am very careful HOW I get my fix, by body has been broke a few times too many...

Granted often to collect insurance benefits a Order of a Court is needed. Also often companies and insurer's find it is less expensive to settle whether or not they are responsible. Then there is the fact you never know what a jury might do.

I am glad it is a company that is probably a Corp. with deep pockets. Maybe sue the owner of the house for having a chimney not suited for hammocks and no written warning?

Most hammock sales have a disclaimer. I think showing hammocks hung in risky sites needs a danger warning. RedBull has had some legal issues over their product encouraging risky behavior. Home Owner"s ?