Hammock
    Sold
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Depends
    Interesting discussion.
    agree with all of the above.

I have some medical background and a strong interest in emergency medicine, started an ambulance service in B.C. I also a strong been employed as an insurance underwriter in Canada. So I see the issue from several views.

In the ER many of the wounded have consumed a lot of alcohol. People using lots of alcohol sometimes get a bit loose and get hurt.

Also it seems a lot of folks can not seperate real life from simple marketing (little elf's making Kibler's Cookies or Hobart machines?)

I am shocked by how many kids do not even know the joy of tree climbing.

Not sure about the rest of you but I need my adrenaline fix. Got to challenge myself, however I am very careful HOW I get my fix, by body has been broke a few times too many...

Granted often to collect insurance benefits a Order of a Court is needed. Also often companies and insurer's find it is less expensive to settle whether or not they are responsible. Then there is the fact you never know what a jury might do.

I am glad it is a company that is probably a Corp. with deep pockets. Maybe sue the owner of the house for having a chimney not suited for hammocks and no written warning?

Most hammock sales have a disclaimer. I think showing hammocks hung in risky sites needs a danger warning. RedBull has had some legal issues over their product encouraging risky behavior. Home Owner"s ?

I’m sure somewhere in the small print that comes on the bit of paper in your new ENO hammock (that everyone throws away without reading) is a disclaimer about checking the strength of your securing points.
    She should be sueing her brother but that’s never gonna happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hammock
    WBRR,HENESSEY JUNGLE, ENO 1 link
    Tarp
    ENO PRO, SLD WH
    Insulation
    Igniter and blaze
    Suspension
    Buckles,atlas,ring
    A lot of great points in terms of corporate and personal responsibility. I think ENO's contest will swing things in favor of the woman though, however right or wrong. This world is crazy these days, she could have tried eating the hammock and perished from a bowel obstruction.
    We as a community should be going the extra mile to offer safety tips while keeping the fine balance of trying not to be militant about it. On Reddit someone posted stacked hammocks and I replied to hang over whatever you are willing to fall from and on and HYOH.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12