Hello crew! I’m looking to order the hammock gear winter palace tarp in the next week or so. It seems like the price quickly adds up with SilNylon tarps to the point that it might make sense to just invest in a dyneema tarp from the start, but I’m not certain. If you have other thoughts please let me know. Due to the cost of dyneema I’m looking to get 1 tarp that would work well for myself and also a 2 hammock setup using beetle buckles and a separator bar when I bring a friend or family. Does this setup still work fine if there is a significant weight difference between people? I have a couple of additional questions:

1. What tarp ridgeline length is likely best to accommodate an 11 foot hammock as well as a 2 hammock setup? I understand that increased length can make it a challenge to hang in tighter spaces and I’m curious if anyone has insight to help guide my decision. Appreciate it.

2. I’m also looking to order some dutchware lines and hardware - what is the most user friendly setup? Can you recommend a solid setup for both guy lines and ridgeline etc? Fleaz? The more specific the better. Thank you!