Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sounds like either would fit in it fine, but probably not at the same time. Depending on the weight of the cpap, one nice thing about the sling is that you can tighten it to the ridgeline or loosen it, just by sliding the hooks apart or together.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG45 View Post
    Sounds like either would fit in it fine, but probably not at the same time. Depending on the weight of the cpap, one nice thing about the sling is that you can tighten it to the ridgeline or loosen it, just by sliding the hooks apart or together.
    Thanks! Yeah, I'd probably get two, one for the actual ridgeline to hold my CPAP (this is obviously a car-camping rig - I can't take my CPAP backpacking anyway as I don't have a battery for it), and one on the hammock pull-outs for my shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG45 View Post
    For camping, I really like the small mesh ridgeline pocket that SLD does, and I now leave it attached to my two main camping hammocks. The ridgeline sling is very easy to switch between hammocks, so I use it at home right now if I am trying out a hammock that doesn't have the smaller pocket. It goes on quick and easy, and stays where you put it, both height above you and position kn the ridgeline. Very nicely thought out product.
    I had to go looking for this - I'd never seen it on the site before! Truth be told I couldn't find it even now by exploring menus - I had to do a search for 'ridgeline'. It does look pretty nifty - I might have to check it out.

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair, HammockGear netless
    Tarp
    Thunderfly
    Insulation
    HG Econ series
    Suspension
    straps and beetles
    I've got both the Gear Sling and the Ridgeline Sling. The Ridgeline Sling would be fine for a pair of camp shoes but I don't think it would be adequate for a CPAP. I use my Gear Sling attached to my ridgeline for my portable CPAP and battery pack which all fits into a child's size lunch box. I like the Ridgeline Sling for this purpose because it zips which keeps the CPAP secure while also enabling me to run the CPAP hose through the drawcord channels at either end.

Quote Originally Posted by bcliff View Post
    I've got both the Gear Sling and the Ridgeline Sling. The Ridgeline Sling would be fine for a pair of camp shoes but I don't think it would be adequate for a CPAP. I use my Gear Sling attached to my ridgeline for my portable CPAP and battery pack which all fits into a child's size lunch box. I like the Ridgeline Sling for this purpose because it zips which keeps the CPAP secure while also enabling me to run the CPAP hose through the drawcord channels at either end.
    Great info! Thanks so much!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12