Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 409
  1. #61
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Nashville , TN
    Posts
    9
    I’m flattered you thought I was an experienced camper but Pickl will laugh his *** off if he reads that lol! I haven’t camped in probably 20 years!!! The John Rock Hang was my very first overnight!

  2. #62
    Phantom Grappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Denton NC
    Hammock
    WildernessLogics 12x6
    Tarp
    HG cuben 13ridge12
    Insulation
    TopQuiltUnderQuilt
    Suspension
    S and D
    Posts
    3,616
    Maybe I got hiking part right, me and Need2noCallahan was doing asbestos we could to keep up, as you led the charge up Cat Gap Loop on way2 Enchanted Forest.
    Anyway you are entered—and the prizes are gonna be good!
    Also there is a Purdy Boil contest on tap
    Little kids and Big kids knock knock joke contest
    Best Couples campsite contest
    Best Mom &/or Dad with kids campsite contest

    I’m trying to get prizes that Y’all will treasure.
    Somehow, last year, no one was enthusiastic as
    I am about photo of one of my granddaughters
    standing up swinging in a hammock.
    This years T-shirt will be something all y’all can be
    proud to own.
    T-shirts are given as contest prizes. You got to enter
    to win one. Another way to win a T-shirt is to be an
    “Old Pro” that’s hard to quantify—you know who you
    Are
    We Are Yates

  3. #63
    Senior Member Smckinney0031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    London Ky
    Hammock
    Walhalla netted hammock, dutchware
    Tarp
    Appalachian winter
    Insulation
    Nova 30 UGQ 20 CRO
    Suspension
    Straps/whoopies
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Grappler View Post
    Maybe I got hiking part right, me and Need2noCallahan was doing asbestos we could to keep up, as you led the charge up Cat Gap Loop on way2 Enchanted Forest.
    Anyway you are entered—and the prizes are gonna be good!
    Also there is a Purdy Boil contest on tap
    Little kids and Big kids knock knock joke contest
    Best Couples campsite contest
    Best Mom &/or Dad with kids campsite contest

    I’m trying to get prizes that Y’all will treasure.
    Somehow, last year, no one was enthusiastic as
    I am about photo of one of my granddaughters
    standing up swinging in a hammock.
    This years T-shirt will be something all y’all can be
    proud to own.
    T-shirts are given as contest prizes. You got to enter
    to win one. Another way to win a T-shirt is to be an
    “Old Pro” that’s hard to quantify—you know who you
    Are
    We Are Yates
    I wannnnttttt a tshhiirrrttttt

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Senior Member tsshaw78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Harrisburg, North Carolina
    Hammock
    Dutch Gear Hexon 1.7
    Tarp
    Chill Gorilla
    Insulation
    DIY EB Quilts
    Suspension
    Kevlar
    Posts
    181
    My girl Addison liked the shirt with your granddaughter. She still wears it occasionally.
    A day camping in the rain is better than a good day at work,
    --Shaw.

    tsshaw78 is too hard to say on the trail - Just call me Shaw.

  5. #65
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Calera, Alabama
    Posts
    5
    New guy here, might try to make it?

  6. #66
    Senior Member old4hats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ball Ground, Ga.
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty1 View Post
    New guy here, might try to make it?
    If you possibly can, then do go. This is a totally fun group of great people, folks you will be glad to call “friend”.
    If you prepare for failure you will probably succeed.

  7. #67
    New Member UncleBubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Sneads Ferry, NC
    Hammock
    DutchWare Chameleon
    Tarp
    WarBonnet Minifly
    Insulation
    WildernessLogics
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Posts
    14
    Looking forward to Yates. Ready for some cooler temps. And, I can't hardly wait to see what PG sets ablaze during the Purdy Boil contest!

    PG, love ya brother! You have a heart of gold!

  8. #68
    tazmaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lancaster County, SC
    Hammock
    WBRR,HENESSEY JUNGLE, ENO 1 link
    Tarp
    ENO PRO, SLD WH
    Insulation
    Igniter and blaze
    Suspension
    Buckles,atlas,ring
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunracer View Post
    Looking forward to seeing y’all again. Tacoma I may have to indulge in a honey bun also. If anyone needs or wants to try gear from Tensa, Autumn Ultralight, Trailheadz, Sierra Madre, Walhalla, and possibly 2 other cottage vendors to be named later, let me know.
    Would you consider setting up one of my WBRRs up on a Tensa stand for a demonstration?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  9. #69
    SteelPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Willow Springs, NC
    Hammock
    Netless DIY
    Tarp
    12' Winterdream
    Insulation
    DIY
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by tazmaniac View Post
    Would you consider setting up one of my WBRRs up on a Tensa stand for a demonstration?
    Taz, Since this is a car camp hang I would be happy to bring my Tensa 4 and let you set up your WBRR. I also have the tarp extenders that can accommodate a 12' tarp. I use my UGQ Winter dream with the end pole mods which would work well with a bridge. It's a good ways off but I plan to make it unless something happens.
    Got time to breath, you got time for music - Brisco Darlin

  10. #70
    tazmaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lancaster County, SC
    Hammock
    WBRR,HENESSEY JUNGLE, ENO 1 link
    Tarp
    ENO PRO, SLD WH
    Insulation
    Igniter and blaze
    Suspension
    Buckles,atlas,ring
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelPlayer View Post
    Taz, Since this is a car camp hang I would be happy to bring my Tensa 4 and let you set up your WBRR. I also have the tarp extenders that can accommodate a 12' tarp. I use my UGQ Winter dream with the end pole mods which would work well with a bridge. It's a good ways off but I plan to make it unless something happens.
    Thank you sir I will keep that in mind also! Details as we get closer, can’t happen soon enough IMO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  • + New Posts
  • Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. NC Yates Hang 5-8 March 2020
      By Phantom Grappler in forum Southeast
      Replies: 330
      Last Post: 07-21-2020, 13:16
    2. NC >Yates Fall Back Hang > Oct31 - Nov 3 2019
      By Phantom Grappler in forum Southeast
      Replies: 320
      Last Post: 11-09-2019, 10:14
    3. Replies: 221
      Last Post: 11-09-2016, 00:18
    4. Replies: 97
      Last Post: 10-20-2015, 23:32
    5. uwharrie Yates place fall hang 2012
      By miyanc in forum Southeast
      Replies: 226
      Last Post: 02-28-2013, 14:54

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •