Tarp
    ENO PRO, SLD WH
    Insulation
    Igniter and blaze
    Suspension
    Buckles,atlas,ring
    Quote Originally Posted by Star BM View Post
    Sorry I missed it this time. My wife had our baby on Friday
    Congratulations! Bless you and your family.
    If you could bring cigars for people around the fire I will sit in the middle and relive the good ole days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hammock
    WBRR,HENESSEY JUNGLE, ENO 1 link
    Tarp
    ENO PRO, SLD WH
    Insulation
    Igniter and blaze
    Suspension
    Buckles,atlas,ring
    Please don’t forget the Mooseman coffee, Gas’ pork roll, and Kenny’s smoked sausage hors d'oeuvres on Saturday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We had a blast...Can't wait till next time!!!

Hammock
    Dutch chameleon
    Tarp
    Hg dcf 12 winter
    Insulation
    Cro 20 set
    Suspension
    Becket hitch
    It was a good hang
    Not all those who wander are lost

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Minifly/Pappy Plce
    Insulation
    Down/Apex
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Another successful hang.... lots of fun, good eats and good friends. The roughbutts were fun. The Maple King sharing Shug's shortbread was a welcome surprise.
    In short..... the Phantom did it again. Way to go Dave and all who contributed.

Hammock
    Towns End BGBH
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Images
    Tip of the hat to PG for hosting another great hang! Great seeing everyone again. Already looking forward to the weekend of March 13th-14th 2021!!!
    Retired US Navy, 10-year Stage IIIb colon cancer survivor. I believe my last words will be "Hold my beer..."

Hammock
    WildernessLogics 12x6
    Tarp
    HG cuben 13ridge12
    Insulation
    TopQuiltUnderQuilt
    Suspension
    S and D
    All of us at Yates are eternally grateful to Shug&Hickery for their multiple generous acts to all of us. If you did not get a shirt with Shug’s painting, Shug’s website sells his hammock painting on a similar shirt.
    If you don’t buy Shug’s prints, you are missing out!
    His prints may not be available forever. I strongly urge you to buy some or all soon. They are suitable for framing and are a once in a lifetime memory. All prints that Shug donated were given as prizes primarily to Old Pros, hosts of multiple Hangs and contest winners.

We missed you Old4hats, and know you would have attended if at all possible. Two of our buddies returned. Myanc and his Eagle Scout son Emerson. I did not recognize Emerson, Myanc and his wife have been feeding him too much—Emerson is now over 6 feet tall!

Visionary Lion and Mama Lion’s children are almost grown. Seems like yesterday, they were little kids—now young adults

Kool Ranch and Sam, Megan and Quinn—and any other parents and kids—I apologize for not getting around to our Knock Knock Joke Contest
    I got tard out and missed one of my favorite events.
    Also I skipped our intoxicating knot tie demo and knot tie for prizes.
    Maybe I was too crestfallen after getting whooped in “Purdy Boil” contest. Gas, Hickery, and Son of Gas (Matt) burnt me up. They had boiling water while mine was luke warm. Deborah swept the Women’s division and Shaw ran away with our Wood Stove championship!

I may just have to declare myself “Purdy Boil” Champ for Life. It’s either that or switch to Cold Filtered Iced Coffee.

I hope our Noobs return this spring when you will no longer be Noobs. I hope you all had a good time

Hotlips&Kingsford, I’m sorry sudden pains caused y’all to leave early. We love y’all.

Thanks again to Tazmaniac, Peeeeetey&Deborah, PappyAmos and ShortBus for cooking up a storm

Hammock
    HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    Hickery's Favorite
    Insulation
    UQ: HG 20F
    Suspension
    Turtle Ties
    Another great time at Yates! I had a buddy with me and this was his first experience with a group hang and you guys behaved well enough that he's now interested in making the Grayson hang in Jan! Big thanks to Cajun for letting him try out the hammock with the built in UQ on Sat night.

Another big thanks to PG for the Sea/Land/Air sandwich spread provided Sat afternoon. It was a welcome site after getting back to camp from our "relaxing stroll" over Lick Mnt (although we both stayed away from the Sea offerings )

Looking forward to the next one...although I'm going to have to come up with a new excuse as to why I NEED to go since I broke tradition and DIDN'T leave anything behind this time...

Thank you PG for yet another great visit to the pinny woods! Thanks Taz, Pappy, and Peeety for the great kitchen setup and awesome food and cooking skills. Was nice to see old friends and meet new people. We hope to be back again before spring. Good health and safety to all.

• + New Posts
  • Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041