Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    UGQ Winterdream
    Insulation
    DIY
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    I hate it I had to bail out Friday. I made it home late and had a miserable night fighting whatever intestinal thing I picked up. I spent the day trying to get re-hydrated and wishing I was there.
    Got time to breath, you got time for music - Brisco Darlin

Hammock
    Double Dutch
    Tarp
    OneTigris hot tent
    Insulation
    HG burrow/incubato
    Suspension
    beetle buckles
    Images
    Got home ok. Great trip short as it was but great to see everybody and a special thanks for help with the big tarp. Everything dried out in the 90+ degree sun (UGHH!) Ready to go another day!

Hammock
    WBBB, RR, Eno Dn
    Tarp
    WB SF, CB
    Insulation
    WB Mamba, UGQUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies, D Clips
    Made it home at 2:30 and definitely sore. Was not hiking ready for sure. Hiked about 40 miles during this event. I had a great time as always and I want to thank EVERYONE for helping out.

Kevin (Foxpoop), Carter (Intimidator) , Athenawise (Loretta), Big Bill (Bill), PG (Dave), Barry (Cajunracer), Christina, Tim (Sandman) , Chris, Eric, T Minus (Ben), Peetey, Deb, Titianum Pyro (Tim), Detailman (Joe), FIMBs (Jeremy), Don (two of them), Callahan, Mooseman (Dave), Pickl and the list goes on and I am so sorry if I did not mention you here. Thank you all so much for your contributions. Without your help the event would be IMPOSSIBLE.

Unpacked, things dried out and ready for the next Hammock event.

See you all next year.
    Last edited by Tacoma96; 07-19-2020 at 18:50.
    Straight out of Clayton.

Most physical hike: Grandfather Mountain, NC. Aug 13.

I don't need to make my pack lighter. I need to make my (_*_) lighter.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelPlayer View Post
    I hate it I had to bail out Friday. I made it home late and had a miserable night fighting whatever intestinal thing I picked up. I spent the day trying to get re-hydrated and wishing I was there.
    Sure hope you were able to recoup Ollin. Glad you made it home safe. Take care of yourself. That's the most important thing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    "I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees."🌲🌲- Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by peeeeetey View Post
    Got home ok. Great trip short as it was but great to see everybody and a special thanks for help with the big tarp. Everything dried out in the 90+ degree sun (UGHH!) Ready to go another day!
    Great to see you and Deb! We'll try to make a little more time the next time we see you. Stay safe and keep in touch.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees."🌲🌲- Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma96 View Post
    Made it home at 2:30 and definitely sore. Was not hiking ready for sure. Hiked about 40 miles during this event. I had a great time as always and I want to thank EVERYONE for helping out.

Kevin (Foxpoop), Carter (Intimidator) , Athenawise (Loretta), Big Bill (Bill), PG (Dave), Barry (Cajunracer), Christina, Tim (Sandman) , Chris, Eric, T Minus (Ben), Peetey, Deb, Titianum Pyro (Tim), Detailman (Joe), FIMBs (Jeremy), Don (two of them), Callahan, Mooseman (Dave), the list goes on and I am so sorry if I did not mention you here. Thank you all so much for your contributions. Without your help the event would be IMPOSSIBLE.

Unpacked, things dried out and ready for the next Hammock event.

See you all next year.
    Thank you so much for a great time! Bill and I thoroughly enjoyed our time. Can't wait till next year. We left Saturday evening and spent the night at the Hampton in Brevard and woke up rested and about 10 pounds lighter.... because of all the dirt and sweat from the weekend.

It was so great to see everyone again under better circumstances. But no regrets. We are definitely tied into this amazing group of people, now friends. Don't know when we will get around to the next one due to vacation time available, but we will be ready. Stay safe, stay strong, stay healthy, and don't forget to smile.

Quote Originally Posted by athenawise View Post
    Thank you so much for a great time! Bill and I thoroughly enjoyed our time. Can't wait till next year. We left Saturday evening and spent the night at the Hampton in Brevard and woke up rested and about 10 pounds lighter.... because of all the dirt and sweat from the weekend. Anyhow, made it home Sunday night at 7 pm in Indiana.

It was so great to see everyone again under better circumstances. But no regrets. We are definitely tied into this amazing group of people, now friends. Don't know when we will get around to the next one due to vacation time available, but we will be ready. Stay safe, stay strong, stay healthy, and don't forget to smile.

Hammock
    WBBB, RR, Eno Dn
    Tarp
    WB SF, CB
    Insulation
    WB Mamba, UGQUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies, D Clips
    Quote Originally Posted by athenawise View Post
    Thank you so much for a great time! Bill and I thoroughly enjoyed our time. Can't wait till next year. We left Saturday evening and spent the night at the Hampton in Brevard and woke up rested and about 10 pounds lighter.... because of all the dirt and sweat from the weekend.

Hey Loretta if anyone who attended this hang is not lighter in weight next year they can help with the firewood.
    Straight out of Clayton.

Most physical hike: Grandfather Mountain, NC. Aug 13.

I don't need to make my pack lighter. I need to make my (_*_) lighter.

Hammock
    HG 10’ w/net
    Tarp
    Anything with door
    Insulation
    HQ 20*/40* UQ-TQ
    Suspension
    Tree straps to con
    I had a great time and enjoyed making new friends and seeing old ones. This was definitely a class act hang in a great location. A big thank you to all that made the Saturday dinner, everything was delicious. I look forward to the next outing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! It’s Nashville. (I don’t know how to change my username -help?!) Had an absolute blast this weekend. Thank you to Foxpoop and Tacoma for hosting, and for everyone’s kindness and patience towards this newbie. I loved every minute of it!

• + New Posts
  • Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast