Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
First off let me apologize for forgetting to welcome you to the group. There is no need to edit it, I have always been the kind of person that only looked at the pictures in the assembly instructions anyway.
no apology needed, thank you for the welcome, and for the feedback. i'm the kind of person who thinks "if i can't figure it out, and must look at the pictures in the assembly instructions, you ****ed up on the design, it's too complicated" :P, i think there's a place in this world for us too. there should be. so i would like to make what i post at least tolerable to everybody, and hopefully useful to most who might want to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by cougarmeat View Post
“73” ? Isn’t that one of those ham radio things

nanok - Thank you for the post and video. When I post, there’s something about the initial edit box that masks all errors/typos. It’s only after I post that they glare ut from the page. Often I have to go over and over and over it - sometimes a day or two later - to get it correct. There is a limited number of days for editing.

And you have to be careful with Auto-Correct. Very early one, before my computer was “trained” it would auto correct mini-biner to mini-boner - not that there is anything wrong with that. It made for some interesting posts.

cougarmeat/K7NHB
yeah, i know what you mean, the edit box is all the more evil when you're not a native speaker, i don't know why. i don't use any sort of autocorrect though, that's too smart for my confort (" i work with computers, and i don't like them" sort of thing), so i've missed the fun you describe. perhaps i should reconsider then.

(nice to see there's still some of us dinosaurs around btw)

73 de ok8fly