Thank you for the images and I am glad to see you are back.

I raised three kids, two girls and a male. My son and I hiked the PCT when he was young and did not know to comment on the time spent on the trail. My youngest (IronFish77) is an avid camper however, responsibility and relationship have cut down on her trail time. My eldest daughter is NOT a camper or anything to do with outdoors, even Glam Camping is not an option.

Enjoy your son, continue to take lots of images, time changes so many things, photo's serve to help us remember. I still recall trips with my dad the best trips were just the two of us. I still remember going through Yellowstone Park, my dad looked all around and stepped out of our car...all the sudden my dad jumped back into the car, slammed the door shut...a big bear was standing on the snowbank that was even with the top of our vehicle...bear stepped off the snowbank onto the top of our car. Very exciting still remember it like it was yesterday, my dad died in his early 40's so our time together was short, I am extra thankful positive memories that have lasted me for a life time. Savor every opportunity with your child.