Hammock
    warbonnet blackbird, eno doublenest
    Tarp
    oes,warbonnet
    Insulation
    yeti/incubator
    Suspension
    whoopie sling AHE
    the fiddle factor as lazy river stated is the hold out on my part you described it to a tee for me, i know i could get grizz beaks for my spinn tarp but then again i got the fiddle factor if and when a downpour catches me off gaurd
    i do not remember the question, however i believe beer is the answer

Hammock
    WBBB D1.1
    Tarp
    McCat Spn Deluxe
    Insulation
    Yeti UQ Te-wa TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Images
    I just posted my new OES Custom Square http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15865 along with a review on his responsiveness. I went with the square tarp so I could use the corners as doors. Maybe your email is going in his spam? I'm emailing him from work so its unlikely that my email extension gets flagged as spam. Have you sent him a PM?

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Quest
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Wookie
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    I love my MacCat Ultra with ZQs doors.
    You can see pics in this thread
    http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15453
    He is your friend, your companion, your defender... he is your dog. You are his life, his leader, and master. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of that devotion.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DBL
    Tarp
    WB Big Mama
    Insulation
    3S Phoenix UQ
    Suspension
    Jedi Power NoCable
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Squared View Post
    I just posted my new OES Custom Square http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15865 along with a review on his responsiveness. I went with the square tarp so I could use the corners as doors. Maybe your email is going in his spam? I'm emailing him from work so its unlikely that my email extension gets flagged as spam. Have you sent him a PM?
    im in the market for the very same thing, a good tarp with non-removable doors or pretty much a big tarp with enough ties-out to close as needed.. so far, i really love that custom OES 11x10 .. i want a simple design and not fiddling with doors when in a rush..

how can you request something that specific.. you asked them directly by email for the possibility of having a squared 11x10 non-cat OES ultra tarp ??

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    MacCat Standard
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti, MWUQ4
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Just send your tarp to ZQ/2Q and get the doors sewn on...that way you can pick your tarp.
    “Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall when the wise are banished from the public councils because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.” ~Judge Joseph Story

- My site: http://www.tothewoods.net/
    - Designer, Jeff's Gear Hammock / Pack Cover by JRB

IMPOSSIBLE JUST TAKES LONGER

Hammock
    Clark NX-250, NX 270, D H Sparrow
    Tarp
    Clark XL, Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB TQ, UQ, LL UQ
    Suspension
    WS,straps,toggles
    Images
    I really don't see any problem with leaving the WB doors attached when packing it up, whether snakeskins or stuffsack. You still have the option of taking them off if needed. It's all fun.

Hammock
    Skookum Stealth
    Tarp
    Skookum Stealth
    Insulation
    WM Blue
    Suspension
    WhoOpie Slingz
    Images
    As long as I'm not stepping on anyone's toes or taking business away from sponsors.....(if so please someone say so or PM me)

kayaknut01

I have the fever to do another project. I would be willing to build a custom copy of my Skookum Stealth Tarp. (Also find more pics on my profile link.)

The tarp is cavernous, looks bad to the bone and closes up tight. The designs (with Scott's permission.) are based on a rectangle version of the his Winter Dream (same basic dimensions).

I don't like the 6" side gap the cat-cut leaves when the tarp is tied out directly to the ground so I opted for the rectangle version. It sets up real taught without the cat-cut.

If your wanting something tomorrow or if your wanting something that looks professionally/commercially sewn. I'm not your huckleberry. No hard feelings.

The pics are of the first tarp I have ever made. Yours would be my second. If that doesn't scare you then PM me and we can discuss the fabric choices, etc.

I just finish making the same kind of tarp your looking for and mine turned out pretty **** good. Just thought I would offer. Like I said, no hard feelings either way.

-Skookum

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12