Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images

Thumbs up My new HG hammock

Do I have an" problem" if the HG label or logo shows up 12 times in one pic? ( tarp skin, suspension biners ×2, hammock stuff sack, hammock peak, zipper pulls ×4, RL organizer, RL loft, UQ ) lol. I used it outside last night for the first time and slept great. Here's a few pics, video review will up in a week or so once I use it outside a few more times. So far I'm really liking it...

IMG_20200525_100621.jpgIMG_20200525_094525.jpgIMG_20200525_094058.jpgIMG_20200525_095023.jpg
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    DIY Hexon 1.0, Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    WB Mountainfly
    Insulation
    HG UQ's, EE TQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Mantis
    Looks like an absolute winner to me!

Hammock
    WB XLC Blackbird double 1.7
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Burrow/Phoenix
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Very nice setup!

Hammock
    Kammok Roo Double (Sand)
    Tarp
    MSR Wing 100
    Insulation
    Kammok Firebelly
    Suspension
    ENO Helios XL
    It’s okay if it says all HG on the tags. They make really great stuff, and you’ll be pleased with the setup.

It’s really nice to have a full system that works with each other. It’s also nice to have a full custom setup too however, tailored to what you like, but you can’t go wrong with either path. Enjoy!

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Thanks all. I definitely like it so far and fee it's gonna be one of my summer hammocks with the RR, leaving the Chameleon and it's not 100% sealed peaks , winter cover and breathalyzer for 4/5 season use. The pack hooks seemed to hold my UQ suspension much better on it vs. the Chameleon as well for some reason too. Don't get me wrong though the Chameleon is still an amazing hammock, but sometimes simplicity can make all the difference, where less is more. But yeah I definitely like this all HG ( minus the tarp) setup so far and I've always been a big fan of their gear ever since that very first 0° set I bought years ago..... Now, If it would ever get cold enough again to finally really test out the down hood....
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    DIY 11 ft Double Layer
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    HG Inc30 / B40
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesapeake View Post
    Do I have an" problem" if the HG label or logo shows up 12 times in one pic? ( tarp skin, suspension biners ×2, hammock stuff sack, hammock peak, zipper pulls ×4, RL organizer, RL loft, UQ ) lol. I used it outside last night for the first time and slept great. Here's a few pics, video review will up in a week or so once I use it outside a few more times. So far I'm really liking it...

IMG_20200525_100621.jpgIMG_20200525_094525.jpgIMG_20200525_094058.jpgIMG_20200525_095023.jpg
    Niiiiice! Glad you're liking everything so far, and we appreciate you repping our logo everywhere lol.
    Harry Carlson
    Customer Support
    www.hammockgear.com
    740-445-4327
    [email protected]

Hammock
    Dream hammock Raven
    Tarp
    HG Journey
    Insulation
    HG incubator
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Images
    Chesapeake I have almost the same problem only thing not hammock gear is my hammock

• + New Posts