Hammock
    WBB XLC
    Tarp
    winterdream 11ft
    Insulation
    HG stuff
    Suspension
    becket straps
    I also know the problem your are having, i cannot stand the bedcovers on my feet let alone hammock fabric touching and pressing on my foot all night, I have a BBXLC, I looked at all the info on here and elsewhere and started using a soft down pillow under my feet in the foot box and also under my knees,in effect it slightly pulled my feet away from the edge of hammock by raising my knees, seems to work for me so give it a go
    Dave

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair(s)
    Tarp
    SLD & Mtn. Fly
    Insulation
    HG 0,20,40 UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies & webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by leiavoia View Post
    Use a Giant Knee Pillow or Travel Vacuum Bag to elevate your heels off the hammock a bit.
    Genius! Not sure how I missed this first time around but glad a found it now.
    The deep mystery gives rise to the spirits -Charc

Always strive to be the best but never believe you are - Juan Manuel Fangio

Banned
    I will try the pillow thing and maybe some warm water and see how it works out. Thanks for sharing guys!

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner or a gathered-end
    Tarp
    Waterproof
    Insulation
    Down underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I always use a clothing bag that is at least twice as big as the clothing I pack so I can stuff it with other gear at night. I put it under my knees to make the hammock more comfortable (for knees, back, and feet). Clothing goes on top to pad the gear a bit, but it doesn't always matter much. As side benefit, in colder weather it keeps my fuel, water filter, and battery charger from freezing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    --Scott <><

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found, which are invariably beautiful... because, in a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing things they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and an act of small rebellion; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience...." --Robert Traver

Hammock
    WildernessLogics 12x6
    Tarp
    HG cuben 13ridge12
    Insulation
    TopQuiltUnderQuilt
    Suspension
    S and D
    A longer and wider hammock might help alleviate foot scrunch. And with that longer and wider hammock, maybe not get quite the most extreme diagonal lay, this will get your outside foot a bit away from side edge of hammock

As several have posted, knee pillow might help too

What I know for sure is that I have been dealing with this issue for a quite a few years without any results from the treatments my physician subscribed me. My only hope was an amazing local guide in Bali that suggested me kratom as it was a wonder of the nature in Indonesia nad sincerely I had to know where to buy kratom for my and my mother as the stuff was working in all possible ways!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12