Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images

Dutchware temporarily closing

We have been ordered by the state that we need to temporarily close our shop due to the Corona virus at midnight tonight. We are all healthy and as far as we know virus free, but all non essential businesses in PA have to close. Hopefully this will help keep the virus from spreading and save lives. Also we are wishful this will be a short time and we will all be back making gear for you. These are trying times indeed.

For current orders, we are working as hard as we can to get them out before the deadline. We will continue to take orders on our website and when we return we will process them in the order that they came in. Looks like we are going to have a rare lead time here at Dutchware. We are well positioned to weather this storm and actually we have our usual new product development working through the pipeline.

I say this with a heavy heart and literally tears in my eyes. I have enjoyed the love and support from all of you for so many years. These are gifts to me that can never be taken from us. From the customers, suppliers, employees and the other vendors we supply, I can't say enough how much this experience has touched my heart.

This is a time when we really need to take care of each other. I am hoping this brings out the best in people and the things that have divided us in the past will be view with the great insignificance that they really are. I believe this will pass and on the other side we will all be stronger and will have learned what is really important. Family, community, friends and neighbors are all counting on us to be our best. From all of us and our families, to all of you and your families we are wishing the absolute best. Take this time to enjoy the outdoors, your family and reflect on what is reallly important.

As always, Peace Dutch

Hammock
    WB Eldorado/DIY
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/DIY 12'
    Insulation
    WB Wooki/HG Burrow
    Suspension
    DW Spider/Beetle
    Best wishes to you and your staff Dutch. Let's hope everyone is back to normal sooner rather than later. Thanks for all you do, and Peace to you too.

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon 1.6
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    EE/HG/UGQ quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/straps
    Images
    Sounds good Dutch, we will see you on the other side of this.

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Try to be positive and just embrace the Lollygag. Be with family and count your blessings.
    My wife closed her circus school and she never closes! Her students don't know what to do without their circus so her and coaches are doing online training classes and demos to keep the community together.
    I have had gigs cancelled so filling my time with positive options as much as possible.
    Be well Dutch and them.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    DH Darien, SLD Tree Runner
    Tarp
    HG hex
    Insulation
    Timmermade, Revolt
    Suspension
    Kevlar, Lapp Hitch
    Images
    Sorry that it's come to this for you and your staff and all of us, but it seems that closing things down will bring it to a much quicker and safer resolution.

We will all learn a lot from this and there will be some long-needed realignments in so many facets of our lives.
    Five Basic Principles of Going Lighter (not me... the great Cam Honan of OZ)
    “If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.” ~ Gen. George S Patton

Hammock
    SLD 10' MTN 1.2
    Tarp
    HG Standard DCF
    Insulation
    Enigma/Phoenix 20
    Suspension
    UHMWPE
    Hang in there Dutch. I feel for you.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutch Asym Xenon
    Suspension
    Whoopies/UHMWPE
    First, does this mean that the new Bridge Hammock I wanted to order tomorrow which should have arrived a week ago won't arrive until tomorrow?

Second, the social distancing time will likely mean a lot more time to inspect and enjoy our equipment and will give us more time to make a list of new things to order once you're back up and running.

You've been so good to us. I just know the kindness will be reciprocated.

Praying for you and your amazing staff.
    Please enter your signature here.

Hammock
    WildernessLogics 12x6
    Tarp
    HG cuben 13ridge12
    Insulation
    TopQuiltUnderQuilt
    Suspension
    S and D
    Dutch, I hope this disruption is temporary and short lived. I wonder if their “rules” would apply to individuals working from home?!?!? Maybe not feasible for an operation that normally has more than one person!?!?!
    Regardless Dutch, good luck!

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    DD Superlight
    Insulation
    HG Burrow/Phoenix
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Stay strong Dutch! I had just ordered my Chameleon and two hours later I read this announcement... I was sure I'd have a long wait ahead, but you guys managed to ship it today! I'm really grateful. I hope you fellow hangers manage over there in the US like we try to here in Finland.

Hammock
    Hex 1.0 Chameleon
    Tarp
    Xenon
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethroned View Post
    Stay strong Dutch! I had just ordered my Chameleon and two hours later I read this announcement... I was sure I'd have a long wait ahead, but you guys managed to ship it today! I'm really grateful. I hope you fellow hangers manage over there in the US like we try to here in Finland.
    I'm glad to see your order was shipped. We are doing our best to clean up as many orders as possible today. Our team is really working hard before we close our doors. Enjoy your new gear!!
    DutchWare Gear
    www.DutchWareGear.com

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast