Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tarp Riggings including line AND hardware for hammock and tarp

I'm just getting into hammock camping and tarps after a summer of hiking with a duplex out west. I've been doing my reading and research, but at this point I need to get to fiddling with actual gear. I'll be doing a thru of the AT this summer if my knee cooperates.

In my head, I'm picturing your box of unused supplies, tie outs, lash-it, zing-it, mason braid, amsteel (UCRs in particular) dutchware fleas, stingers, worms, wasps, loopaliens, figure 9, titanium bling, whoopie hooks etc.

I'm NOT interested in a tarp, hammock, shock cord, straps, or a ridgeline. I recognize this probably isn't enticing for someone to sell some little bits piecemeal, so I'm hoping to buy your disused but still functional stuff in one go to make it worth your while!

Let me know if I can tighten this post up, first time poster.

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    What strength UCRs are you looking for? Zing it or Amsteel? I can make you some. And we are practically neighbors congrats on the first post! We host a few local hangs so I’m sure we will meet soon enough.
    Get lost in the woods and find yourself again. A vacation,to me, is working with your hands and surviving because of the fruits of your labor. In the business world I teach;in the natural world I learn.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Eldorado (Dream-Tex)
    Tarp
    ThunderFly
    Insulation
    Wooki, Diamondback
    Suspension
    DW June Bug Buckle

Tarp Riggings including line AND hardware for hammock and tarp

Here’s a little play kit for you The zing it is the zing it is 2.2mm and the Amsteel is 7/64”. Lemme know what you think before I bother thinking of a price.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    What strength UCRs are you looking for? Zing it or Amsteel? I can make you some. And we are practically neighbors congrats on the first post! We host a few local hangs so I’m sure we will meet soon enough.
    More just want to see how it handles, so material doesnt matter as much. That's a kind offer, and thanks for the warm welcome!

Yep, this is what I was talking about! I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by HandyRandy View Post

Here’s a little play kit for you The zing it is the zing it is 2.2mm and the Amsteel is 7/64”. Lemme know what you think before I bother thinking of a price.
    Yes, I'm interested.

Hammock
    Tarp
    ThunderFly
    Insulation
    Wooki, Diamondback
    Suspension
    DW June Bug Buckle
    Cool, do you need/want it all? I’m thinking 33% off, free shipping to CONUS.

Cool, do you need/want it all? I’m thinking 33% off, free shipping to CONUS.
    Yeah, I'll take it, I think. I dont really have great bearings on how much something like this costs yet. How much are you looking for?

Hammock
    Tarp
    ThunderFly
    Insulation
    Wooki, Diamondback
    Suspension
    DW June Bug Buckle
    I’ll have to go back and check the prices cuz I don’t recall them off-hand. Are you just playing with one tarp and that’s it? What kind of tarp is it? I could take a few items out that might be a bit too much for one tarp to make it more appropriate to bring the price down some. Still keeping all of the variety, but some pieces you only need so many of for just one tarp. Since you’re new to this, I don’t wanna sell you more than you’ll use. Just explain your plans a bit more and I’ll figure it all out and get back to you in a day or two.

I’ll have to go back and check the prices cuz I don’t recall them off-hand. Are you just playing with one tarp and that’s it? What kind of tarp is it? I could take a few items out that might be a bit too much for one tarp to make it more appropriate to bring the price down some. Still keeping all of the variety, but some pieces you only need so many of for just one tarp. Since you’re new to this, I don’t wanna sell you more than you’ll use. Just explain your plans a bit more and I’ll figure it all out and get back to you in a day or two.
    Sure, I appreciate the thought. It's a HG dcf winter palace. It has a fair few tie out points. Plan is to start the AT in five weeks.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast